Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

IShotTheSheriff

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
well i mean most of us have seen the movie so of course the suspense not gonna be there....and your complaining cuz it doesnt have the dubbed music now :dahell: breh this is the real deal holyfield of the show, we got the funimation edit years later and most agree funimation did the damn thang with it....
I been dabbing into the OG Japanese DBZ and I think it's done a whole lot better. I've left the nostalgia alone, it works so well. No extra talking and or monologues that are unnecessary.

What y'all think about this scene compared to the American version we know and love...

Minor touches such as the fact you hear the Saiyan Ape yell along with anyone who goes Super Saiyan in this series is amazing to me.

Last edited:

Erik Killmonger

TRUE KING OF WAKANDA
Daps
new poster guessing Champa trains Frieza :jbhmm:
also Goten & Trunks in the poster but they werent even in the movie wonder what they'll be doing during the RoF arc

hWsqlky.png

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
My love protected the Earth :myman: - Hercule always finding a way to make it about himself.

I like how they showed Goku coming down off the SSG high, we now know there's a time limit and Goku can still show signs of SSG even after it's gone. Good episode, the hand-to-hand at times was :banderas: