Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I'm aware they need o add filler to the fight, but the waves of destruction shyt is retarded.
If nikkas like nappa was destroying planets, they have to make the battle between gods grand, show their limitless strength and show the smallest punch could destroy universes....

Wait til the american version come out and they add music and all that good shyt, yall shouldn't have much more to say, i dont understand the hate now, what more do yall want

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
Not as gritty as Dbz of course but foh with the complaining, episode was dope as fukk.

Some of the shyt like the dragon aura thing were stupid but it looked cool :yeshrug:

Vegeta got some crazy vision :takedat:

Hopefully they say that beerus wasn't using his full power :ld:

Imagine the animations and powers of the blue haired super Saiyan God :whew:

IShotTheSheriff

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I enjoyed the episode, ended on a crazy cliffhanger as classic DB should.

But as anyone else had this thought... The more they draw out this fight and show the powers of Super Saiyan God and the God of Destruction... How the hell will they justify Super Saiyan God's going up against Frieza? I'm liking the show so far but the thought of Frieza coming back able to be on par with these guys is sounding more and more ridiculous.

Mob H

All Star
Daps

But as anyone else had this thought... The more they draw out this fight and show the powers of Super Saiyan God and the God of Destruction... How the hell will they justify Super Saiyan God's going up against Frieza? I'm liking the show so far but the thought of Frieza coming back able to be on par with these guys is sounding more and more ridiculous.
I was thinking this shyt the whole episode. Ain't no way in hell they can make it believable that Frieza comes back and becomes stronger than THAT.

IShotTheSheriff

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I was thinking this shyt the whole episode. Ain't no way in hell they can make it believable that Frieza comes back and becomes stronger than THAT.
Exactly bro, I'm thinking I'll allow the series to finish and then come back and watch. Allow other people to form some opinions and what not... I really don't want to see one of my favorite series of all time go to some wishy washy Pokemon level shyt...

Daps

Exactly bro, I'm thinking I'll allow the series to finish and then come back and watch. Allow other people to form some opinions and what not... I really don't want to see one of my favorite series of all time go to some wishy washy Pokemon level shyt...

Well from the looks of the new poster it looks like freiza is gonna be teaming up with the fat beerus nikka, champa I think is his name.

I actually like the shows arc more than the movie. In the movie his ssg form was confusing, seeing how he only had it for a while then reverted, then went regular super sayian, shyt was all over the place. At least now it seems like this may be a permanent form.

And for the people complaining about it, you gotta understand that dbz is a KIDS show, we all started watching when we were KIDS, they're making this new show for KIDS to watch, of course for us to, but they have to cater to that audience first. Secondly I'm sure things will be polished before it hits the U.S

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Vegeta got that 20/20 vision lookin up at that shyt like :leostare:

Whis came through w/ that illegal stream and Vegeta don't give a shyt

:laff:
Vegeta gave Whis the....

1tpr5o.jpg

:mjlol:

IShotTheSheriff

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Well from the looks of the new poster it looks like freiza is gonna be teaming up with the fat beerus nikka, champa I think is his name.

I actually like the shows arc more than the movie. In the movie his ssg form was confusing, seeing how he only had it for a while then reverted, then went regular super sayian, shyt was all over the place. At least now it seems like this may be a permanent form.

And for the people complaining about it, you gotta understand that dbz is a KIDS show, we all started watching when we were KIDS, they're making this new show for KIDS to watch, of course for us to, but they have to cater to that audience first. Secondly I'm sure things will be polished before it hits the U.S
I like the movie and the series so far for different reasons.

Super Saiyan God in the movie was fine to me, yes he reverted back, but I found it interesting his body was able to maintain a bit of the strength.

DBZ was NOT a kids show. Before the funimation dub there was a ton of blood and curse words sprinkled in here and there. People being murdered all the time lol. DB was never Pokemon level friendly.

Erik Killmonger

TRUE KING OF WAKANDA
Daps

the blue hair SSG isnt as strong as the red one

4North1Side2

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Showing p*ssy, dikk, ripping off limbs, gore, and cussing is kid friendly to you?

Daps
Showing p*ssy, dikk, ripping off limbs, gore, and cussing is kid friendly to you?

p*ssy? dikk? what dafuq dragon ball z were you watching?:martin:

never said it was kid friendly, but when you started watching it you were a kid, then you got older, and it grew with you, they make these shows for kids to tune in.

And who knows how the rest of the damn series is gonna play out, yall act as if we're midway through... It's gonna go over 100eps, plenty of time to get better.