:damn:

CP3njX7VAAA3ZsI.jpg

4North1Side2

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
FHJl6No.png

OMG this becoming some bullshyt. The most ungodly fight of all time. I agree with another poster who said this shyt is like Pokeman. They turning this into GT part 2.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What a dumb episode. So many yelling and powering up segments, more than usual.

Seems like DBS was just made so toriyama can stake goku's claim as the most powerful character in fiction. Now has limitless increasing power, can destroy planets inadvertently and can destroy the entire universe in 3 punches. And he hasn't even got the second form yet. :whew: That goku vs superman argument can be officially put to rest.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Yea the anime is getting pretty stupid. None of this shyt was in the chapter.. They are panting Goku slowly getting on par with Beerus but in the manga Beerus fukked him up in a couple panels then dipped.
Is that good for tv:stopitslime:

Bunch of hating bytches, this episode was piff just as last.....I dont see people complaining about the animations anymore:sas2:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Is that good for tv:stopitslime:

Bunch of hating bytches, this episode was piff just as last.....I dont see people complaining about the animations anymore:sas2:

I'm aware they need o add filler to the fight, but the waves of destruction shyt is retarded.