Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The role of a God of Destruction is much more complex than just destroying stuff to destroy stuff. They acts as overseers of their respective universes, strictly looking over their universes so they can develop and flourish into numerous civilizations and erasing those that threat the overall development of the universe. This is also why there is the mortal rankings, they rank the overall advancement of the universes. That's why universe 7's mortal ranking is so low because beerus destroys planet for no particular reason except they don't have good food, which has left universe 7 with only 28 planets with mortal life.

the kaioshins are overseers of the universe. U7 has by far the worse kaioshin he's a joke.

Plus i think the whole 4 kaioshin thing got retconned. remember north south east and west kaioshin. That got retconned. They need to let old kaioshin get his job back

O.iatlhawksfan

Biggest homer on the Coli
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
the kaioshins are overseers of the universe. U7 has by far the worse kaioshin he's a joke.

Plus i think the whole 4 kaioshin thing got retconned. remember north south east and west kaioshin. That got retconned. They need to let old kaioshin get his job back
Yea what happen to this guy

latest

Was that a filler?

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps

Well true the Kaioshins play a major role in looking over the universes to ensure they stay on the right track, but the Kaioshins have no power if a planet starts acting up as Gowasu himself said it was the God of Destruction's duty to destroy those planets. The way I look at it, the relationship of the God of Destruction and the Kaioshin is a sort of a ying and yang balance. Both have a duty to enforce the laws of the universe but while the Kaioshins are suppose to keep watch of all the planets, it is the duty of the God of Destruction to enact punishment on those who are out of line. The way I look at it, both are to blame for how bad the universe's mortal ranking, the Kaioshin is to blame for not overseeing the planets properly and Beerus is to blame for blowing up perfectly fine planets that had potential to raise the mortal ranking while at the same time letting people like Freeza flourish to destroy numerous civilizations around the universe.

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
Not sure bout the other universes, but Buu merked the universe 7's other kaioshins in the past.
Yea what happen to this guy

latest

Was that a filler?
The Japanese voice actor recently passed btw :mjcry:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So clearly frieza is either mad strong, or has a serious plot.

I mean he gave goku energy and he hates dude with a passion, vegeta got a whole family that could be erased and still wouldn't support...what a scrub.

I'm guessing he's going to give goku some energy since he made reference to namek

Speaking of which, this seems like the half way point more so than the end point of the tournament. After hit and Jiren fight... who's next?

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I cant believe they made this 1960s Alien on roids the most powerful being in every universe.

shyts has gotten beyond ridiculous because when Goku inevitably defeats him.. the next Villain is gonna be even more powerful than Jiren :snoop:

What a joke this show has become

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I cant believe they made this 1960s Alien on roids the most powerful being in every universe.

shyts has gotten beyond ridiculous because when Goku inevitably defeats him.. the next Villain is gonna be even more powerful than Jiren :snoop:

I doubt Jiren is even the strongest in the tournament just let though show cook; we still have invisible fighters out here....

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

He's not the strongest in every universe, there are universe so strong they aren't even in the tournament.

And there's def more to come, right now nothing adds up.

Goku loses
jiren looks to be able to beat everyone with easy that has fought so far.
There are still fighters we haven't even seen compete.
We are only half way through the tournament.

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just imagine is cell came back and trained for 4 months, he would be stronger than jiren based on his cells.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston

I mean its always been a joke with these ridiculous overpowered villains and Goku. Lets not act like this is something new. There's no imaginary scale to even show the shyt but Jiren is way overpowered.