Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Kid Bu

Pro
Daps
IMO the problem isn't that Jiren is overpowered, but that they made Beerus look to weak in Battle of the Gods. Had the creators known at the beginning how the entire series would play out they would probably have done that saga very differently.
1) Retcon
2) Beerus just wanted to have fun

We know that Hakaishin level is>>Goku SSJBKKX20.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I find it strange veGoata didn't go crazy when he saw goku transform:jbhmm: normally he would make a comment about goku being stronger then him but:jbhmm: he seems abnormally calm about it:patrice: maybe he believes he can achieve that form as well:patrice:
He will that ultra ability isn't exclusive to one person anyone may be able to acquire it with extremem training and power. Plus Vegetas been one of the only people in Super period with actual development as a character. Beerus being the other one:ehh:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Caught up and wow this shyt is crazy. Jiren aint even shook and seems to know whats going on with Goku. He hasn't even powered up yet. This cat is stronger than the Gods.
Probably stronger than his g.o.d as beerus inferred, but not a threat to beerus...as far as the other gods that's tbd, but freiza did have sidra shook:manny:

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
22162881_154216425171693_5019157704761933824_n.gif

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
I've been moved since Saturday night.

The dopest party was Goku's awakening, but some other points first:

First off, Jiren is gotdamn monsterous. The establishing of the Birus and the other gods on some "Kenichi: The Mightiest Disciple" shyt, where the youngins were just not stepping to the old heads no matter what, made Jiren's arrival that game-changing. Dude is final boss status mid tournament, and that's a mothafukkin problem. Goku going down and the rest of the field readying to attack was like if that chump ass Justice League of the 90s tried charging Doomsday if he squashed Supes without dying himself.

Frieza was lost in time to Cell, and having-to-accept-Buu-was-better-cuz-he-came-later. Dude's scheme stays scheming, and I know it'll lead to him healing Kakarot, but you know it's a means. Can't truss this nikka.

The main point that stands out to me was the awakening of Ultra Instinct. The Gods getting shook was special and all, plus the brief go with Jiren in that form. But brehs, that erruption, leading to his reveal was on some Evangelion Unit 1 shyt. nikka launched 3rd Impact, and the only thing missing were the biblical symbols randomly materializing in the sky above him. Yes, very reminiscent to the first time he went SSJ1, but I fukks with this SO much more.

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
The animators did they thing IMO. The whole blue plus kaioken aura pushing back the spirit bomb was dope

I've been moved since Saturday night.

The dopest party was Goku's awakening, but some other points first:

First off, Jiren is gotdamn monsterous. The establishing of the Birus and the other gods on some "Kenichi: The Mightiest Disciple" shyt, where the youngins were just not stepping to the old heads no matter what, made Jiren's arrival that game-changing. Dude is final boss status mid tournament, and that's a mothafukkin problem. Goku going down and the rest of the field readying to attack was like if that chump ass Justice League of the 90s tried charging Doomsday if he squashed Supes without dying himself.

Frieza was lost in time to Cell, and having-to-accept-Buu-was-better-cuz-he-came-later. Dude's scheme stays scheming, and I know it'll lead to him healing Kakarot, but you know it's a means. Can't truss this nikka.

The main point that stands out to me was the awakening of Ultra Instinct. The Gods getting shook was special and all, plus the brief go with Jiren in that form. But brehs, that erruption, leading to his reveal was on some Evangelion Unit 1 shyt. nikka launched 3rd Impact, and the only thing missing were the biblical symbols randomly materializing in the sky above him. Yes, very reminiscent to the first time he went SSJ1, but I fukks with this SO much more.
THIS sums up exactly how I feel about that shyt. Its just a powerup but the execution (eyes, weird ass voice) was a1. I feel like a ultra nerd getting so moved by that shyt :russ:

Last edited:

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Which doesn't even make sense to me, toppo is all about justice but he just gonna destroy stuff to destroy?
The role of a God of Destruction is much more complex than just destroying stuff to destroy stuff. They acts as overseers of their respective universes, strictly looking over their universes so they can develop and flourish into numerous civilizations and erasing those that threat the overall development of the universe. This is also why there is the mortal rankings, they rank the overall advancement of the universes. That's why universe 7's mortal ranking is so low because beerus destroys planet for no particular reason except they don't have good food, which has left universe 7 with only 28 planets with mortal life.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
But seriously, Jiren is so OP it's just disgusting. :scust:

It's like Toriyama said "Fukk it, I'm about to create the most overpowered character I can think of, in fact he'll be so OP that I'm not going to even bother giving him any other traits" and the result was Jiren.