Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well since we still throwing shyt out, I'm still picking gohan to come out on top
illK6U.gif

tenor.gif

Obama-lol.gif

xRWZW_s-200x150.gif

Zozl_f-maxage-0.gif

tenor.gif

smile.gif

samtalksradio

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Belle Glade FL
But who will win the Main event match between them?

lolgokuwins
john_cena_lol.gif
Jiren of course. as I said Jiren didn't show the full extent of his power. even Whis said so, Goku only got one lucky hit in, he's not ready to defeat Jiren not yet, unless He Masters the new form, which I don't believe He'll be able to do in time. Goku will need help to defeat Jiren, He couldn't get the job done even with his new power. I don't see how he'll defeat Jiren even if he obtains the form again, Jiren is too OP'd.:yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
London
The way I see it Goku didn't really become that much stronger he just became a better fighter than Jiren with the ultra instinct. The increase in skill was probably enough to overcome Jiren's power advantage. Like if Bruce Lee were to fight some Random UFC champ.

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
A renegade angel from universe zero :ohhh: :wow:
People have been theorizing Jiren is actually a former god of destruction from a universe that was erased by Zeno when he was angry (as Whis said 6 universes were destroyed by Zeno one day when he was angry). In episode 109 Toppo says that it is Jiren's goal to obtain the Super Dragon Balls, people are saying he will end up winning the tournament and wish for all the universes that Zeno erased to return.

Ill-Mind

Midwest Moonwalker
Daps
In the manga its confirmed that Toppo is the one thats actually training to replace Belmond as the God of Destruction
Plus, all the Gods of Destruction actually fight each other before the tournament starts (most of it is spent ganging up on Beerus because they realise Goku is the reason this tournament is happening)
They said that in the anime too, that Toppo is next in line to be a God of Destruction

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
People have been theorizing Jiren is actually a former god of destruction from a universe that was erased by Zeno when he was angry (as Whis said 6 universes were destroyed by Zeno one day when he was angry). In episode 109 Toppo says that it is Jiren's goal to obtain the Super Dragon Balls, people are saying he will end up winning the tournament and wish for all the universes that Zeno erased to return.
:banderas:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Jiren of course. as I said Jiren didn't show the full extent of his power. even Whis said so, Goku only got one lucky hit in, he's not ready to defeat Jiren not yet, unless He Masters the new form, which I don't believe He'll be able to do in time. Goku will need help to defeat Jiren, He couldn't get the job done even with his new power. I don't see how he'll defeat Jiren even if he obtains the form again, Jiren is too OP'd.:yeshrug:
Goku has no signature wins in DBS yet. He is gonna beat Jiren.

player611

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My problem will be with ass pull they'll use to get Goku to end up beating Jiren. Its what, 20 minutes left in the tournament? We're expecting Goku to not only recover, but to master this new technique in less than 20 minutes? I don't see it. Add on the fact that Jiren seemingly had no trouble with this new Goku as well. I hope they go a different direction with the ending and have someone unexpected win, or have Jiren win and they come up with a reason to save all the universes.