Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
He's right tho.

The episode was dope but Dragonball biggest issue has always been making the characters TOO powerful TOO fast

All the issues with Super power levels are sins of the past.

I personally believe that nikkas learning how to fly + Super Saiyan put Dball in a hole it's never been able to escape now we're stuck here where you don't know how powerful nikkas are at all its just random level ups.

If you look at the children of Dragon ball (ex One Piece) one valuable lesson they've learned is to reign in the power increases. Otherwise you're trying to beat your own ridiculous ass power feats

REALLY think about how powerful these Dragon ball nikkas are in comparison to other anime. Universes of planet busting nikkas fighting each other. shyt is unprecedented as far as I know and that's not necessarily a good thing

Sure he's right, but if the product is entertaining, I'm not complaining. He's not saying anything new, especially now that most of us that grew up watching DBZ are watching Super. At this point asspulls are expected. For me, it's a matter of presentation and what we just saw was fukkin saiyan excellence. It doesn't ruin the product for me when shyt is done as epic as that was. :salute:

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
d59oVFL.gif

Y'all know what the fukk you just witnessed...

I love how the battle at first was like Spiderman vs Venom. It was just goku running and Jiren just catching him by the leg and tossing him around. Straight up bullying Goku because he could. the old school chills you got when Beerus and Whis said he's already SUPER maxed out :wow:everybody just watching in aww at the fight knowing their place, and giving them their space. Goku unlocking and getting a taste of a new form out of sheer luck basically breaking the barriers to mastering this ultra instinct. Frieza being more a of a gentleman than Vegeta lending goku that power. :wow:

Goku having all the Gods shook for a SECOND time. Also liked how Vegeta didn't pop a blood vessel at the sight of the new form, like he almost did when Goku was facing Hit. just kept it cool and asked Goku what the hell that was after he lost.

Also if anybody can find the OST for that moment in the gif I posted, plz @ me

This special was amazing.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
If there's one thing I'll give Ribrianne props for, she REFUSES to get eliminated. :heh:

Episode after episode of thinking somebody will finally knock her out and she always manages to stay in. She might fukk around and be one of the last people left at this rate.

Vegeta is gonna tenderize that big fukking rib eye steak sandwich bytch...:mjlol:

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maybe u should rewatch it
Whis already stated he is withholding alot of energy and is bare minimum God level but probably stronger than that

So cuz goku kept up and got a few blows that really didn't do shyt to jiren and jiren still not at full power yet still was doing that to goku is more impressive than goku new form that still getting that work yes toward at end he phased out but when he didn't and hit jiren
Jiren was like that's it basically dude ain't breaking a sweat yet

Lol okay...

Goku wasn't breaking a sweat either. They even said Goku was getting stronger with each punch. Dude was in awe with himself wondering wtf was going on while he was fighting Jiren.

Jiren didn't connect AT ALL when he was fighting Goku in this new form. Every punch/kick was dodged or blocked. Goku on the other hand got a straight knee to the stomach on Jiren.

I know we haven't see all of what Jiren is capable of but the same goes for Goku's new form. Jiren was getting overwhelmed, Goku just ran out of time :yeshrug:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Lol okay...

Goku wasn't breaking a sweat either. They even said Goku was getting stronger with each punch. Dude was in awe with himself wondering wtf was going on while he was fighting Jiren.

Jiren didn't connect AT ALL when he was fighting Goku in this new form. Every punch/kick was dodged or blocked. Goku on the other hand got a straight knee to the stomach on Jiren.

I know we haven't see all of what Jiren is capable of but the same goes for Goku's new form. Jiren was getting overwhelmed, Goku just ran out of time :yeshrug:

Agree to disagree
Only thing I agree with is goku still hasn't got hang of new power
And jiren still hasn't shown full power

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Frieza is about on par with Goku and Vegeta (not counting Goku's new transformation).

He'd take a massive L if the tried anything against Jiren tho.

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol okay...

:dwillhuh: Say what now?

Jiren was having a tougher time with Goku. But it was pretty obvious he still hadn't gone all out yet. Or anywhere close to it. It's Dragon Ball; until a new opponent tells you he's going all out, he's not going all out.

That's also the significance of Goku improving with every attack; his new form needs to be able to go even higher to account for Jiren's eventual power up.

krexzen

All Star
Daps
IMO the problem isn't that Jiren is overpowered, but that they made Beerus look to weak in Battle of the Gods. Had the creators known at the beginning how the entire series would play out they would probably have done that saga very differently.