Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I'm surprised at how many people have forgotten that Goku had SSJ3 in his back pocket the whole time and didn't do it because he didn't want to hurt Vegeta's feelings basically.
Maybe vegeta who had got to max level ss2 due to babidi, could have outlasted ss3, only reason vegeta allowed himself to be controlled because he suspected goku was hiding a transformation....

That whole fight vegeta was tenderizing goku, tryna get him to show his true strength, if judging off their fat buy fight ss2 vegeta give ss3 goku that work

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Maybe vegeta who had got to max level ss2 due to babidi, could have outlasted ss3, only reason vegeta allowed himself to be controlled because he suspected goku was hiding a transformation....

That whole fight vegeta was tenderizing goku, tryna get him to show his true strength, if judging off their fat buy fight ss2 vegeta give ss3 goku that work
...the fukk? He didn't suspect he was hiding a transformation. He just saw that Goku was still ahead of him after the Yakon shyt and needed to close the gap. The entire reason for his anger after he got brought back was because he didnt know Goku still had another transformation and was hiding it from him.

"You allowed me to think that I could beat you!"

Like shyt wasn't even ambiguous dude :dahell:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps

i like vegeta more than goku but please stop

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
These Vegeta stans smoking straight crack rocks out chea.

nikka said majin Vegeta who couldn't even beat fat Buu at full power ( remember he stole the last Senzu bean) was going to keep up with SSJ 3 Goku who was giving fat Buu that work until his time ran out.

:russ::stopitslime::francis::hhh::mjlol:
AND Goku could've blown Fat Buu away at any time he wanted but decided that Goten and Trunks needed to step up instead of everybody relying on a dead guy.

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
These Vegetable stans continue to show their delusion :mjlol:. Thank God we got logical fans here that can hit them with straight facts :salute:
Those of you that think Jiren was still leaps and bounds stronger than Goku in Limit Breaker form need to rewatch the episode. Goku was easily keeping up with Jiren AND getting stronger as time went by. The look of surprise in Goku's eyes was from what he was doing, not Jiren. Goku noticed he was losing focus towards the end and tried to end it before time ran out. Unfortunately it did and Jiren got the upper hand, but Goku could've probably ended it or got really close if he just had more time.
Yeah some of those observing the fight mentioned how Goku was improving with each punch thrown. He would've given Jiren that work if his energy hadn't run out. Would he have won tho? Don't know :manny:. That Jiren cat is ridiculous.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Those of you that think Jiren was still leaps and bounds stronger than Goku in Limit Breaker form need to rewatch the episode. Goku was easily keeping up with Jiren AND getting stronger as time went by. The look of surprise in Goku's eyes was from what he was doing, not Jiren. Goku noticed he was losing focus towards the end and tried to end it before time ran out. Unfortunately it did and Jiren got the upper hand, but Goku could've probably ended it or got really close if he just had more time.

Maybe u should rewatch it
Whis already stated he is withholding alot of energy and is bare minimum God level but probably stronger than that

So cuz goku kept up and got a few blows that really didn't do shyt to jiren and jiren still not at full power yet still was doing that to goku is more impressive than goku new form that still getting that work yes toward at end he phased out but when he didn't and hit jiren
Jiren was like that's it basically dude ain't breaking a sweat yet

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
@Airtrack360 I don't disagree goku is improving and getting stronger it comes down too is what is jiren true power he still hasn't shown it yet
Once that happens well see truly between the 2 what's up

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK

Some of you guys are really funny. :laugh:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I just watched both episodes again bruh this dude Jiren had the:demonic:face the entire time yea Gokus power increased but, I've seen enough animes to know that the facial expressions are ALWAYS an important emphasis. He hasn't gone all out yet:whoo:Hit stepping in I can't wait to see and them showing Frieza listening intently to the gods conversations was real interesting. He's going to try and achieve this ability too:patrice::merchant:Pretty sure Vegeta will at some point since that was a whole episode with Whis teaching both of them anyway :manny:We still don't know the new Namekians and those 2 hidden fighters from Uni 4. There's still a LOT we don't know :whew:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think so I actually believe Frieza is going to help Goku, I'm not 100% sure but over the years I read somewhere that Frieza's race could control their body temperature and I think he's gonna teach Goku during the fight between Hit and Jiren is gonna buy them valuable time to do so.

true...i dont think he gonna kill him, but going off that face he made, it damn sure looked like it lol...