Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
man, i've been watching 110 for like the last couple hours...that shyt is just amazing....i love how krillin hit people with the 'yall know who that is' right before goku came back...and hit with the 'i'm workin' line, hell yea....they better do that fight justice next week...after 109 & 110, i have no doubt they will....they hitting their stride like a muthafukka right now...

side note: even though frieza being pro team right now, i like how they keep hinting at his plan to make the gods bend to his will when this is all over..

also, we finally get to see the vegeta vs sailor moon fight....think that's gonna be damn good...

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fight of the Year

wEArg.gif

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maybe vegeta who had got to max level ss2 due to babidi, could have outlasted ss3, only reason vegeta allowed himself to be controlled because he suspected goku was hiding a transformation....

That whole fight vegeta was tenderizing goku, tryna get him to show his true strength, if judging off their fat buy fight ss2 vegeta give ss3 goku that work

Did I miss when GT remade the Buu saga or something?

:dwillhuh:

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did they forget the spirit cane be repelled if you're pure hearted, I thought they were gonna go back and forth with the spirit bomb.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maybe vegeta who had got to max level ss2 due to babidi, could have outlasted ss3, only reason vegeta allowed himself to be controlled because he suspected goku was hiding a transformation....

That whole fight vegeta was tenderizing goku, tryna get him to show his true strength, if judging off their fat buy fight ss2 vegeta give ss3 goku that work
THIS is what stanning looks like people

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
So many subtle things made that episode dope.
  • Everyone's reaction when Jiren was on the move
  • Goku going thru his forms before going blue, and Krillin with the commentary
  • The reaction of the gods when Goku went Ultra Instinct
  • The other universes not backing down like Belmod thought they would
  • And as strong as Frieza and Vegeta are they don't want no smoke with Jiren :laugh:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ultra Instinct is exactly what's wrong with Dragonball. Another power up. There's a whole graveyard of disposable SSJ forms because they keep making new ones. The power level creep is insane. That's always what ruins a shonen show. Check Naruto.

I'd agree with you if I didn't just watch one of the most fire Dragonball episodes I've ever seen.
He's right tho.

The episode was dope but Dragonball biggest issue has always been making the characters TOO powerful TOO fast

All the issues with Super power levels are sins of the past.

I personally believe that nikkas learning how to fly + Super Saiyan put Dball in a hole it's never been able to escape now we're stuck here where you don't know how powerful nikkas are at all its just random level ups.

If you look at the children of Dragon ball (ex One Piece) one valuable lesson they've learned is to reign in the power increases. Otherwise you're trying to beat your own ridiculous ass power feats

REALLY think about how powerful these Dragon ball nikkas are in comparison to other anime. Universes of planet busting nikkas fighting each other. shyt is unprecedented as far as I know and that's not necessarily a good thing

Last edited:

Kid Bu

Pro
Daps
Goku still need to improve his "new form/technique" and literally nothing suggest that is above the Gods because one ability. He wasn't equal to Jiren, the guy never fought at full power and Goku didn't damaged him at all. Also, we don't know if Goku will beat Jiren alone. We know that Jiren is Hakaishin level (if is stronger than Beerus in raw power or no it doesn't metter, is still Hakaishin tier and pretty sure that he can't stomp the Gods).

Say that Goku is right now above Beerus it's just nonsense IMO. I'm sure that it will be told if Goku surpass him.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What a great special episodes :banderas:

The Spirit Bomb was the reason he got the power. Frieza gave him energy but Vegeta didn't which was weird. I assume Frieza at the end is going to give Goku some energy/healthy. He up his sleeves, but the way he never lost his cool even when seeing what Goku and Jiren could do is amazing on it's own. What could he possibly have over these two that makes him so confident? that's why Frieza has memories of Namek! He's gonna give Goku energy! The tables have been turned :jbhmm:

although I feel they wasted too much time with Ribianne at the beginning of the episode, especially since she's just a joke character at this point. I really wanted Jiren to rip Ribrianne apart. She's been getting on my nerves these past episodes as her charm wore off for me a while ago. .

I'm not going to lie, that one shot of Beerus's reaction to Goku's supposed defeat and the thought of all his hope of survival flying out the window was indeed chilling. I actually thought we might see Beerus collapse into tears for once....like :mjcry: It's a wrap for us and it's over. Clearly, he has faith in Goku and not Vegeta. Once Goku came back, Beerus feeling threatened himself rather than happy. He's too busy worrying about how he compares rather than Goku coming back

Vegeta is pathetic. Vegeta not giving his energy when fukking Freeza of all people did....that's really lame. He is NOT that petty. If anything the reverse would make more sense with Freeza refusing but Vegeta donating but Vegeta so far in this arc just :hhh: but I hope he proves me wrong in the future.

they actually explained Goku's transformation while still giving it an air of mystery. It's not just some random form either--Whis has been foreshadowing this technique since the beginning of the series. Love how Whis reacted to Goku and he was excited too.