Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Notorious Jerry

Change&Hope Ambassador
Daps
Reppin
Chalmette,LA
How? Frieza got knocked out by SSB Goku.

Frieza is about on par with Goku and Vegeta (not counting Goku's new transformation).

He'd take a massive L if the tried anything against Jiren tho.

Think back when frieza returned with his golden form "He quotes that he has never had to train in his life and says he wonders what will happen if he does train" He then trains for a short time and the moment he gains his golden form he goes to fight goku. Frieza then runs out of gas because he didn't learn how to handle that power. Fast forward to Goku recruiting Frieza, some time has passed since he was defeated and he has been mentally training which if you watch in super is some of the best training a person can do. When you see him again in combat he is hit with Sidra's "The God" power "Death Ball", Frieza Laughs and then breaks out of it as if its nothing, That same beam was ripping Goku apart at that time but all of us was thinking Goku has another form he didn't use, but as we just found out he didn't at that time, He just simply wasn't as strong as frieza.

2gucbao.png

Last edited:

Notorious Jerry

Change&Hope Ambassador
Daps
Reppin
Chalmette,LA
I expected Jiren to be out by the end of the 1hr special. Glad i was wrong. Hes levels above Son.
Caught his best shot while in a new form with one hand. Didnt even break a sweat.
Great cliff hanger at the end too. Frieza still schemin, we still dont know Vegetas thoughts on Goku passing him up. How are they going to stop Jiren. I try to stay away from the spoilers but damn yall dropping that shyt everywhere.
Hit is about to get that work unless he has something under his sleeve. Golden Hit :ohhh: ........nah

Piccolo and Gohan are Puar and oolong reincarnated. They might as well walk off the edge.
This is whats on my mind, hit improves on the fly he seems to not have a limit my thoughts on hit is if you don't take him out fast enough he will catch up to your power soon so jiren is going to have to take hit out very fast or hit will be a serious problem later on. And to the guy that said hit has the same power level as Piccalo :dead: hit would wash in the blink of an eye.

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Think back when frieza returned with his golden form "He quotes that he has never had to train in his life and says he wonders what will happen if he does train" He then trains for a short time and the moment he gains his golden form he goes to fight goku. Frieza then runs out of gas because he didn't learn how to handle that power. Fast forward to Goku recruiting Frieza, some time has passed since he was defeated and he has been mentally training which if you watch in super is some of the best training a person can do. When you see him again in combat he is hit with Sidra's "The God" power "Death Ball", Frieza Laughs and then breaks out of it as if its nothing, That same beam was ripping Goku apart at that time but all of us was thinking Goku has another form he didn't use, but as we just found out he didn't at that time, He just simply wasn't as strong as frieza.

2gucbao.png

And I know people say the mental training stuff was an asspull, but the whole concept of ki flies over us western fans' heads. Mental clarity is a big component of Ki because its a spiritual energy. Some ancient Asian shyt that they actually teach in real life.

Toriyama even said in an old interview that there's different types of ki in the series too.