Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
I love when these guys use head cannon. I'm going to start quoting people and highlighting their head cannon in red. :pachaha:

You might wanna patent "head cannon"... you're the only person I've ever read say that...lol... I know I be doing that shyt all the time, so it cracks me up.

Prodigital

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm still :russ: at how ice cold vegeta was in not sharing his energy

Goku: Freinds! Please lend me your energy to concentrate my strongest attack and save our universe :hamster:

Vegeta:
xd8000.gif

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm still :russ: at how ice cold vegeta was in not sharing his energy

Goku: Freinds! Please lend me your energy to concentrate my strongest attack and save our universe :hamster:

Vegeta:
xd8000.gif
Its like dam man, even Freeza contributed something. This hating ass mothafukka is straight up on his "fukk kakarot" tip :pacspit:

JohnD

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I expected Jiren to be out by the end of the 1hr special. Glad i was wrong. Hes levels above Son.
Caught his best shot while in a new form with one hand. Didnt even break a sweat.
Great cliff hanger at the end too. Frieza still schemin, we still dont know Vegetas thoughts on Goku passing him up. How are they going to stop Jiren. I try to stay away from the spoilers but damn yall dropping that shyt everywhere.
Hit is about to get that work unless he has something under his sleeve. Golden Hit :ohhh: ........nah

Piccolo and Gohan are Puar and oolong reincarnated. They might as well walk off the edge.

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Those of you that think Jiren was still leaps and bounds stronger than Goku in Limit Breaker form need to rewatch the episode. Goku was easily keeping up with Jiren AND getting stronger as time went by. The look of surprise in Goku's eyes was from what he was doing, not Jiren. Goku noticed he was losing focus towards the end and tried to end it before time ran out. Unfortunately it did and Jiren got the upper hand, but Goku could've probably ended it or got really close if he just had more time.

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
He wasn’t serious at all fam. As a Vegeta fan it’s tough to admit this, but he could’ve washed Vegeta at that moment if he wanted to.
I'm surprised at how many people have forgotten that Goku had SSJ3 in his back pocket the whole time and didn't do it because he didn't want to hurt Vegeta's feelings basically.

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
This episode was so good.

I wish Goku did actually get knocked out amd Team 7 had to gend for themselves. They look so shook like oh man, its over.