Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
Breh Hit is easily forgettable. Jerin will wash him like Sunday laundry, :mjgrin:.

Imagine a Jerin and Frieza team up.
giphy.gif
jirens definitely gonna overpower him but piccolo power level?:comeon:

hit is the 3rd strongest fighter in the tournament at worst, and he's a way better character than jiren even tho jiren is the shiny new toy whos OP

and him being able to do what kaioken x20 ssb goku couldnt isnt far fetched when u consider that he defeated kaioken x10 ssb goku due to adapting mid fight

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK

hit is the 3rd strongest fighter in the tournament at worst, and he's a way better character than jiren, and him being able to do what kaioken x20 ssb goku couldnt isnt far fetched when u consider that he defeated kaioken x10 ssb goku due to adapting mid fight

Not only that but we havent seen hit's fullpower.

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
:patrice:I think only cause they've seen him fight this whole time I didn't pick up any past history vibes. Maybe though you never know. At least he seems to be putting up a fight and not jobbing:ehh:
Yeah A lot of folks thought, he'd get jobbed out by Jiren straight away. I think Vegeta will probably eliminate him while he's in his weakened state.

The Up Right Man

All Star
Daps

hit is the 3rd strongest fighter in the tournament at worst, and he's a way better character than jiren, and him being able to do what kaioken x20 ssb goku couldnt isnt far fetched when u consider that he defeated kaioken x10 ssb goku due to adapting mid fight
Nah I disagree with being a better character. Jerin just about action, forget all that talking we flexing and recking.

He is stronger than piccolo.

I just thought about something, Goku needs Uni 7 and Uni 7 needs Goku. Cause if one was missing the show would have been over in the Frieza days.

Imagine if Jerin had that support, he'd surpass zen-oh.

latest

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
Yup Beerus was confirmed by Whis to not be able to do this technique yet. Pretty sure those isolated gods are all stronger than him and can use it already :picard:The entire arena is now aware that Jiren is pretty much unfukkwittable:wow:Frieza still sitting in the cut scheming when he heard the gods talking. Vegeta like:feedme:Goku like:dwillhuh:bruh....I really don't know :ohhh:Hit like:hhh::ufdup:My turn :birdman:Jiren like the:dahell:you helping him for? Hit- I'm working :demonic:
It's mayhem LOL. I wonder what Frieza has in store? I'm still waiting on them hidden bugs and the Namekians.

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
such a asspull no matter how cool, how does ultra instinct stop someone who is stronger than you from tagging you, and how does spirit bomb energy>ssjb x20 energy if gokus body was depleted and he took it in shldnt jiren be stronger than a spirit bomb if he pushd it back by just glaring. shyt is a bit confusing. then goku actually getting the ultra instinct was dumb no training just a high will power>>>gods training for millions of years with better pontetial and power.
I think at least he should semi-master that ability with a few drawbacks.

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
That's what I'm saying peeps in here talking bout cuz he hit jiren now he on par they stated he didn't even go all out in power up earlier
He still same level just using more effort that's it
Question how much is he holding the hell back

:camby: he was not jiren hasn't even released his full power yet whis even said so he still has alot left to give out
Wow goku hit him in his new form so that makes him on par or stronger breh stop
He had to get the form to even close the damn gap question is how big is the gap
Jiren barely got battle damage
They not gonna have this new form just magically beat him when
1. He is the mortal stronger than a God (subjective due to each God is diff level )
2. In the form he barely hit the breh and when he did a good hit jiren brushed that shyt off when goku went for the bigger hit goku time was up so I'm saying this as unbiased
Jiren don't look really that fazed
If anything he probably gonna power up more the new form is that much stronger not strong enough to beat him

What we need to figure out is wtf is this

Either jiren got another form
Or it's the bugs fused from uni 4
Or someone completely not in tourmnent

A new warrior?:lupe: Imagine if it was Zamasu from another timeline?