Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Absorbing the spirit bomb/energy has shown in the past to be a huge power boost for a short time. Trunks killing Goku Black with his sword and the Super Dragon Fist we've seen in the past. Think the spirit bomb absorbing only kept Goku alive though since his ki was completely depleted, and the spirit bomb energy became a source for him. I agree tho that it still doesn't explain why Goku got that powerful tho, unless his body becoming unhinged unlocks more power on some pure adrenaline/Limitless NZT brainpower shyt.
this was what i was trynna get at yesterday.

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Zenos at the beginning of episode 110
gucbOJR.png
gucbOJR.png

LMAOO

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

Quoted stated
Jiren power of God of destruction
And daresay higher than that

Now it's time to find out 1. How much power he withholding still
2. How much ultra instinct closed gap

I don't see how it will be enough to beat jiren
At best stack it on another form
Or fuse with vegeta

Get hit with goku strongest hit in new form and just get up brehs shyt is insane

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Also clown God may not know how truly strong jiren is but I don't think he knows his full power at all if he got worried bout genkidama
Maybe not even toppa either jiren is way too calm to be fighting like this

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Wow Jiren is just ridiculously OP.

Dude is just stupid strong. So much so that there's no reason aside from the plot for him not to already have won the tournament.

He gonna win tourmnent but lose cuz uni 7 got.more fighters left over but all KO due to jiren so grand priest says uni 7 wins due to more fighters even tho jiren is last man standing is my prediction

The Up Right Man

All Star
Daps
So

Hit can make make Jiren lean back with what appears to be relative ease or at least equality...but goku gotta go super saiyan 50 with ultra instinct to hit him ONCE

:patrice:
Yeah peeped that, I was thinking the same thing... Like the second strongest guy couldn't get Jiren to move, but Hit who has the power level of piccolo is moving him.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Yeah peeped that, I was thinking the same thing... Like the second strongest guy couldn't get Jiren to move, but Hit who has the power level of piccolo is moving him.

Basically saying he stronger than kkx20 blue goku he made jiren move a bit which is a significant thing
Question is what ki blast does to hit
Eliminate or KO him since jiren powers up a lil bit since he hit jiren and jiren obviously didn't like it