Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
I don't think Frieza thinks he can beat Jiren, it' more like he's dangerously genre savvy enough to know that Goku alone can beat Jiren for him, because Goku already did it against him...interestingly enough. Frieza's definitely going to train Goku. If anyone knows how clutch Goku is, it's Frieza.

HIt, Vegeta and even Frieza. Everyone is doing what they can to give goku time to come back into the game, some without even knowing it.

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
I'm pretty sure we'll get an explanation of the ultra instinct in the coming episodes or in a later arc, but I heard this one interesting theory that states the life energy from the spirit bomb and it's destructive power put goku in this weird state of constantly dying and living with continuously gave him numerous zenkai boosts which in turn helped him access that ultra instinct power. Some people are also saying he's always had that latent power inside of him ever since he fought beerus but it's only now with this extremely unique circumstance that he was able to unlock it. As for him being equal to a god of destruction, we're not sure about that, the grand priest doubted the fact Goku had actually mastered moving on instinct and I doubt he has tbh. Plus, I doubt his power right now rivals that of Jiren since he was able to over power Goku fairly easily, but that it to say that it's obvious Goku has not mastered this form at all since he was constantly switching from silver to black eyes in the fight.

Absorbing the spirit bomb/energy has shown in the past to be a huge power boost for a short time. Trunks killing Goku Black with his sword and the Super Dragon Fist we've seen in the past. Think the spirit bomb absorbing only kept Goku alive though since his ki was completely depleted, and the spirit bomb energy became a source for him. I agree tho that it still doesn't explain why Goku got that powerful tho, unless his body becoming unhinged unlocks more power on some pure adrenaline/Limitless NZT brainpower shyt.
Toei & Toyotaro currently trying to assplain shyt for future episodes...:mjlol:

typing.gif

Nah they've alluded to this a couple times now. Whis has been training Goku and Vegeta for this. Once said Goku is too relaxed and Vegeta is too tense to achieve this.

I don't know how this series manages to do it every single time, but I can't foresee a form that overtakes this. He was moving with that rock lee drunken swag, all the gods are shook, but they knew about the form so they must be able to go into that mode as well. Beerus using UI gotta be disgusting. :scust:

I can't quite remember if Whis said Beerus has trouble obtaining UI, or just has trouble mastering it, but Beerus looks way too shook if he's a nikka that can go into it.

Ultra Instinct is exactly what's wrong with Dragonball. Another power up. There's a whole graveyard of disposable SSJ forms because they keep making new ones. The power level creep is insane. That's always what ruins a shonen show. Check Naruto.

I'd agree with you if I didn't just watch one of the most fire Dragonball episodes I've ever seen.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Nobody knows how much he was using that's the thing
Asses gonna need fusion and then some
Cuz whis said he stronger than God of destruction and I don't think ssb vegito can beat him at this rate either wtf kind of strength he got tho :damn:

Let this sink he he pushed the genkidami with a damn glare :mindblown:

Assuming once goku master form better jiren then goes all out or worse case scenario still holding back and save him for next arc when he shows true power for goku to work on to get to his level

I love when these guys use head cannon. I'm going to start quoting people and highlighting their head cannon in red. :pachaha:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean the fight he LOST to vegeta

They didn't even finish the fight. Goku basically said "Time out we gotta go save the kids" Vegeta said "OK" then waited for Goku to turn around and drop his guard then knocked him out from behind.

Goku wasn't serious during that fight. At any point he could have gone SSJ3 and bodied Vegeta but he didn't. That's why Vegeta was so butt hurt about after he died and found out Goku was holding back.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
They didn't even finish the fight. Goku basically said "Time out we gotta go save the kids" Vegeta said "OK" then waited for Goku to turn around and drop his guard then knocked him out from behind.

Goku wasn't serious during that fight. At any point he could have gone SSJ3 and bodied Vegeta but he didn't. That's why Vegeta was so butt hurt about after he died and found out Goku was holding back.
Or so he says :youngsabo:

Thats my prince :to:

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
thumb-350-800063.png

(Jiren just shut everyone up, Boy is beyond Legit)

Ultra Instinct

(GOATKU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

That shyt played out like a Dragon Ball movie, it only needed about 20 more minutes and Goku would of Killed Jiren in the end if it was a movie, lol. This is how they should of done that "Future Trunks Special". It should of been a hour long and show Trunks fighting Goku Black before he travels back in time instead of just making "Revenge of F" a Special Edition. I was laughing at one of my friends, "Damn, this Spirit Bomb Sh!t is lasting the whole Episode". I explained to him this is how Dragon Ball is and that this episode was definitely paying Homage to the Legendary Genki Dama. Everyone was wondering "Where is Goku going to get the Energy", of course it was going to be from the Crew. I was DYING when Freeza gave his power, it was like "What? Freeza? Wait a minute". They are really trying to make him a team player in this especially with him taking out Frost for Gohan (Still don't trust his sneaky shady a$$, lol). I loved the fight, I watched it raw live, and then subs. I have to watch it again. Jiren is not f*ckin around. He's trying put his name with GOAT Villains. GOATku had to do HOW MANY FORMS against this guy?

Look the new form as everyone said was foreshadowed by Whis in "Resurrection F" film about what was holding Goku and Vegeta back. Yes Goku was on the ropes as Jiren pushed the Genki Dama back. He did something smart by absorbing the energy and using that as a boost to change the forms. As for Ultra Instinct, it's cool. Liked the Blue Aura but I think the shirt should of been ripped like the teaser, that would of been fire. Overall it was a good fight and really builds the tension as it's clear Jiren is going to be one of the last Standing. I know some complained that he doesn't have much character development and doesn't say much but that's why I like him. He doesn't have to talk much or do anything. His power and presence is completely felt by everyone. LOL @ Beerus actually caring about Goku, I guess he likes him after all. I honestly didn't want it to end but it's crazy how this season has been going on for 8 months. We didn't know how long it was going to last but clearly they mapped this out for an entire year. Now next week Hit is going to get a chance to show his skills again. As for them still pumping miss Magic Girl, you guys have to understand how popular that Magic Girl sh!t is in Japan. I'll just leave it at that. Overall one of the Best Episodes of "Super" mainly because it felt like a DBZ Movie.

tumblr_mkwvbt73JR1r72ht7o1_500.gif

(This Episode Paid Homage to the Legendary Move Genki Dama)