Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

The Minister Of Culture

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Goku gonna fight god...:mjlol: Maybe for fun but not seriously...:lolbron:

It has to be some sort of angel that got kicked out...I figure that's the next step..

I had fan fiction scenarios/theories between either

1) Somehow the gods who got destroyed by Zeno when he 1st decided to shorten the universes to 12 are gonna come back for revenge
2)Dragon God Zalama arc similar to the shadow dragons arc from GT but way better in every aspect,
3) The Apperance of an actual Sayian God (Sun Wukong inspired god perhaps) who created the saiyans/more history/etc

they definitely have potential to continue after this arc tho.

SUAJCS*93*

Banned
Daps
Also don't forget the first pic released was goku shirtless in ultra form then later with ripped shirt so
Round 2 gonna happen and he gonna still have issues with jiren question is will jiren have serious issues also :lupe:

This was one of the first pic released well his back pic was release first and right now he still has his shirt

fiery-red-goku-poster.jpg

21191174_1546288728764168_893887946_o.png

The way this form looks, the colors :banderas:

Remember them talking about the heat, and something being off with what's what's happening? :banderas:

Remember when Goku started screaming and that other voice came out, sounded like Oozaru didn't it? :banderas:

Imma need y'all to realize we witnessing Akira bring back Super Saiyan 4 in his own way :blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Goku casually evading Toppo and the other nikka gave me a dope sense of scale of power... I thought Toppo was that nikka and he wasn't shyt to Goku any more...
Wasn't toppo struggling with andriod 17, and giving ss1 cabba his best shots, fat boy ain't shyt

illwittdeez

aka Breh Wyatt
Daps
Reppin
Da Yo 330, Ohio
all they are showing of the characters is they just wanna fight....jiren knows who is strong and wants to fight them...the same goes for them...that's why jiren went after goku, hit threw his punch at jiren, vegeta gonna give the universe 2 warrior that work, freiza wanna fukk up goku while he weak, etc...this tournament just showing muthafukkas wanna fight, and i love it....everyone seeing goku and jiren go at it just got them excited instead of scared....this is what the tournament of power should be about and that's what it's living up to....
I don't think so I actually believe Frieza is going to help Goku, I'm not 100% sure but over the years I read somewhere that Frieza's race could control their body temperature and I think he's gonna teach Goku during the fight between Hit and Jiren is gonna buy them valuable time to do so.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
That boy been wasting his energy all tournament protecting goku:camby:

Although frieza helped goku, he wasn't shook of jiren power.... Interesting
Protecting who? Back when goku wasn’t losing or even trying?

This is the first time in the tournament goku struggled and clearly needed saving :stopitslime:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Protecting who? Back when goku wasn’t losing or even trying?

This is the first time in the tournament goku struggled and clearly needed saving :stopitslime:
Only reason goku been able to break through his limit is the boy been taking ass whippings since tournys start:birdman: