Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Also don't forget the first pic released was goku shirtless in ultra form then later with ripped shirt so
Round 2 gonna happen and he gonna still have issues with jiren question is will jiren have serious issues also :lupe:

This was one of the first pic released well his back pic was release first and right now he still has his shirt

fiery-red-goku-poster.jpg

21191174_1546288728764168_893887946_o.png

Now looking at this form, I think or more than likely it’s Ultra Instinct+Kaioken Times 20 which would be insane! I wonder if Goku is able to go past kaioken Times 20?

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This shyt had a bunch of callbacks to the Frieza Goku fight from the Frieza Saga.

Vegeta being a straight up a$$hole on some "I aint helping you" shyt :stopitslime:

The fight was fukking dope, but it's kinda of annoying for Goku to fall ass backwards into another significant power up.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
This shyt had a bunch of callbacks to the Frieza Goku fight from the Frieza Saga.

Vegeta being a straight up a$$hole on some "I aint helping you" shyt :stopitslime:

The fight was fukking dope, but it's kinda of annoying for Goku to fall ass backwards into another significant power up.

Everyone knew it was coming tho...:beli: and besides the transformation didn't last that long...

I loved how all the gods was shook after seeing that...:lolbron: for such the lowest rated mortal universe 7 is whipping ass and taking names...

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
This will go down as the scariest Freiza face ever.

DLm36M7WAAA1cDF

Can’t believe we were debating who to bring to this tournament cell or Freiza.

If you would've told 12 year old me that in 2017 Id be rooting for Freeza I woulda told you:hhh::mjlol::camby:

I like this evil motherfukker more than Vegetas petty azz right now

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
What is going to be even scarier is when Goku has time to train in his new form...:merchant: He’ll be bodying Gods of Destruction like nothing :banderas: But but we already know that is someone scarier hiding in the cut:sadcam: