Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I think I speak for everyone when I say this but this fat Sailor Moon bytch Ribrianne (however you spell it) needs to fukking go :heh:

Akira trolling the fukk out of us with this bytch making her last this long. :hhh:

I hope Vegeta knocks her off like seriously, bytch why are you still here? :gucci:

Yeah, Goku really does need to stop fukking around so much. :beli:

Jiren might have to just one-shot her next episode since Goku apparently doesn't want to fight anyone seriously.

• Dap
Reactions: ISO

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
You guys should also remember that Universe 4 still has the two hidden fighters. One of them must be the fighter they were talkin about that has a power that rivals the Gods.. no way would they just 'hide' two bums in a tournament
I mean they did hide them, two universe, 2 guys they had nice abilities but they weren't shyt.

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
I thought the Spirit bomb on worked on evil dudes :dwillhuh:
tumblr_inline_o0o3kcsjem1r5ight_500.gif
Don’t waste your time trying to figure out these plot holes

Daps
I mean they did hide them, two universe, 2 guys they had nice abilities but they weren't shyt.

That was another universe. Universe 4 has 2 fighters that we haven't seen and from whats been said in dialogue there is a fighter whos power rivals the Gods so Im predicting that these two hidden fighters fuse at some point

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
It was legit annoying me when Gohan was getting the work from that tiny robot at the beginning of the episode. :smh:

How you go from defeating the strongest Android ever created to struggling against an action figure?

Last edited:

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
Goku been Rabrienne for like 5 different episodes as if thats building tension :heh:
LOL the writers at Toei were probably saying "To build up tension, let's make Goku have a stalemate with Ribrianne, doing this will make the viewers believe that Goku is also Vulnerable" everybody at the meeting agree saying "Hai, it makes sense"

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Interesting how as soon as Piccolo left Gohan he looked like a confused puppy. Gohan couldn't even take out that little robot guy who was firing at him? I mean c'mon that was clearly a fodder character, at least let Gohan knock out that tiny robot :hhh:.

"Gohan ain't shyt, bolla :mjgrin:"