Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
:Lookatthis: He's literally like "why would I drink this free filtered crisp spring water when tomorrow I can get this rain water in a bowl i left outside....yall hustlin backward :youngsabo:"

Complete nonsense :heh:
Ya boi just said the streams and sites r ripping from Crunchyroll

So technically I'm drinking the same crisp water your drinking.

Nice try tho:pachaha:

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
I live on the west so it's around that time. It's subbed for me.

And I find it easier to just hop on YT and watch the streams/uploaded full eps
:snoop: If you live on the West coast then it's up at 6:00 and you're still waiting an extra hour when you could actually support the official release.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
:snoop: If you live on the West coast then it's up at 6:00 and you're still waiting an extra hour when you could actually support the official release.
idgaf

I have something I gotta do every Saturday between 5:30 and goes until 6:30-7:00 so when I get off I watch it on YT cause I have it as homepage

That is pretty much one of the main reasons I primarily watch it on YT

U tellin me about waiting don't mean shyt to me. I can't watch it at 6 even if I wanted to

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
These nikkas legit upset we ain't using cruchyroll :russ:

I usually watch otakustreams to catch up on knights and magic right after it airs and in another world with my smartphone.... Crunchyroll be holding shows back if your not a premium PAYING user...:lolbron: but I find workarounds.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
I usually watch otakustreams to catch up on knights and magic right after it airs and in another world with my smartphone.... Crunchyroll be holding shows back if your not a premium PAYING user...:lolbron: but I find workarounds.
Like I was telling this nikka I don't watch anime just DBS. And my schedule makes YT convenient for me. Cause it's right there when I pop up my computer.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Like I was telling this nikka I don't watch anime just DBS. And my schedule makes YT convenient for me. Cause it's right there when I pop up my computer.

#Facts :ld: I told him they release DBS on crunchyroll like the nearly the same day or day after. But for other shows is a long wait for FREE users, who's wants to pay crunchyroll just to watch 1 episode of a tv series, when you can watch it for free elsewhere? :ld:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
These nikkas legit upset we ain't using cruchyroll :russ:

There's just no reason not to. Crunchyroll is the official way to watch it and it supports the actual show. Any other stream BESIDES the live stream(which isn't subbed) are just rips from crunchyroll anyway. They are always first with subs. So why bother watching it anywhere else?? You rather give some nobody on YT views then support the actual show FOR FREE??

Makes no damn sense.

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
There's just no reason not to. Crunchyroll is the official way to watch it and it supports the actual show. Any other stream BESIDES the live stream(which isn't subbed) are just rips from crunchyroll anyway. They are always first with subs. So why bother watching it anywhere else?? You rather give some nobody on YT views then support the actual show FOR FREE??

Makes no damn sense.
Exactly. That's been my point the whole time. Support the official shyt. The American anime industry got crippled by piracy, now we got legal alternatives.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Frieza's laugh be having me dying :mjlol:let Frost know which set he rep and preceded to call that man an amateur :wow:

and next week gonna be :blessed:
:russ:I actually think Frieza would've teammed up a little longer if Frost was a little stronger. Dude most likely took exception to Frost trying threaten him when Frieza was about to fight Gohan. Frieza like oh you charging a death beam word?:mjpls:Bet. Once he went Golden and it was confirmed Gohan was just playing along, and Frost clearly was steps below both him and Gohan he was like":ehh:Uni 7 a little longer it is" I died with him teaching him all that stuff though knowing he was about to screw him over realizing he'd have no use for Frost :mjlol:Goat villain:whew:I watched that clip again and didn't catch Frieza before smiling at Uni 2s god of destruction like:youngsabo:and she's all:merchant::picard:Such a vile being can exist???:damn:
:dead:

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Need more episodes like this. Showcasing all the fighters left with commentary from the other Gods and Angels.

It's not fighting spirit, it's love nikka :birdman:
Quit your babbling and save Gohan dammit :commentatordahell:

The guitar lick on Frost and Frieza team up :lawd:

Hold up. Frieza hit em with the ookie doke :bryan:

Ay no interference or the whole Universe 6 gets wiped out :ufdup:

And we got more Jiren for the next few episodes. I'm bout it. :jawalrus:

sailin.jpg

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps

Makes no damn sense.
DBS gets tons of support from Westeners and is making bank, im sure by me watching it through YT its not gonna hurt it

and as I said before its the most convenient way to me on the time I get out to watch it.