twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
1. Frieza is a fukking monster. Washed Ult Gohan
2. RIP Frost, dont think he'll be getting reincarnated, but its possible
3. We all know Jiren is tanking that Spirit Bomb low diff, and Im interested in how many episodes we go thru before Goku has to reach that God transformation....I feel like its a lil early to already be pulling this fight out the bag.

He does it on the special it was already confirmed

The damn problem is if I'm correct now we have 31 fighters left instead of 32

Toei is deliberately :troll: everyone with early summary previews for the eps cuz they said 32 fighters but it's been 31 left like I said if I'm correct they throwing people off on purpose on summaries to mislead them

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
He does it on the special it was already confirmed

The damn problem is if I'm correct now we have 31 fighters left instead of 32

Toei is deliberately :troll: everyone with early summary previews for the eps cuz they said 32 fighters but it's been 31 left like I said if I'm correct they throwing people off on purpose on summaries to mislead them
Don’t tell me about things I haven’t seen yet :martin:

ALTRUISM

"My enemy is a notion, not a nation."
Daps
1. Frieza is a fukking monster.

lMEf9d.gif

It was a good run, Yardrat. It was a good run. :mjcry:

What's truly fukked up is that U2 doesn't have any sensu beans like U7 so they'll need to win this tournament to get him any help.

Too bad they won't and nonexistence will be next for him. :mjcry:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is why Freeza always be the GREATEST villain of DBZ. Frost got a taste of his own medicine. What goes around comes around. Trusting Freeza was a huge mistake. Frost just don't know how truly evil Freeza was/is.

Also poor Gohan. He now has to live with the knowledge that Freeza came to his rescue while he schooled his ass but I am so happy that he was in on it. If he wasn't that would have made Gohan too pathetic. But Gohan is smart. So happy it was shown he played along. Interesting how as soon as Piccolo left Gohan he looked like a confused puppy. Gohan couldn't even take out that little robot guy who was firing at him? I mean c'mon that was clearly a fodder character, at least let Gohan knock out that tiny robot :hhh:.

Funny, Freeza was the one tricked everybody....I mean EVERYBODY (Gods, Angels, Zenos, fighters) Their reactions were priceless on some :ohhh::picard::gladbron::what::dahell::mindblown::wtf::damn::leostare::pacspit::merchant:

Freeza truly is the worst kind of scum :heh: but at least, he's not stupid :salute:.Freeza definitely could still betray U7 later on if it would benefit him. I like that he is still a mystery in this arc.

Frost being erased on spot was surprising :wow: Zenos was serious about his rules.

Cabba vs. Toppo was almost nonexistent, but who expected a lot from this? I don't expect too much of these two characters, as Cabba has barely had any focus on him since Caulifla and Kale's introduction, and Toppo is just there to provide commentary.

Freeza remains my favorite fighter in the tournament along Hit. Everytime Freeza on the screen, he always had me on the edge of seat

ALTRUISM

"My enemy is a notion, not a nation."
Daps
I thought the Spirit bomb on worked on evil dudes :dwillhuh:

It only won't work if the person it's directed at is pure of heart. Thing is, we've only ever seen it used on evil dudes until now.

So either Jiren is evil/not pure, or Goku is simply using it to push him out of the arena.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
lMEf9d.gif

It was a good run, Yardrat. It was a good run. :mjcry:

What's truly fukked up is that U2 doesn't have any sensu beans like U7 so they'll need to win this tournament to get him any help.

Too bad they won't and nonexistence will be next for him. :mjcry:
Yeah I don’t see irrelevant universes getting revived in the end. Ofc U6 and U10 ain’t going nowhere even if they lose. The only thing that might save U2 is they got the waifus

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
BREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

My nikka Frieza out here playing chess :banderas:

GOAT villain :banderas: