ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Availability for premium users: Sep 23, 2017
Availability for free users: Sep 23, 2017

What's the wait, minutes?

:ld:Not all the shows are the same. they usually make you wait longer for the other shows like 3 days after they air like In another world with my smartphone and Knights and magic. DBS is probably different but I do know if you can stream it from other sites why wait?! :yeshrug:

6197432869453824.png
case in point... :coffee:

The Up Right Man

All Star
Daps
Frieza is playing frost, frost is narcissistic. But Frieza is a straight scavenger, look at the character development.

Frost felt ashamed when Vegeta smoked him in the first tournament and vowed to right his wrongs in this tournament. So he has some sense of moral pride for the universe.

Frieza on the other hand he just wants to rule and dominate all. He is a snake through and true, the only reason he is fighting for the universe is because his life is on the line. I mean this dude been to hell and back multiple times.
:banderas:
My prediction IQ is too cold.
Friezia is the goat villain, better than cell.

peppe

Superstar
Daps
nikkas still don't know you got multiple streams on youtube?:stopitslime:

animetv.to
goganime
anilinks

goddamn son step up your streaming game :hhh:

anyway:lolbron:

episode had me :wow: frieza really that nikka :troll:

gohan dropping the ball again, but like I said before non of the saiyans are fighting full power. Something frieza pointed out too even tho he isn't even fighting full power.:mjgrin:

over 2 weeks a 1 hour special :blessed:

Daps
You guys should also remember that Universe 4 still has the two hidden fighters. One of them must be the fighter they were talkin about that has a power that rivals the Gods.. no way would they just 'hide' two bums in a tournament