Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
:ld:Not all the shows are the same. they usually make you wait longer for the other shows like 3 days after they air like In another world with my smartphone and Knights and magic. DBS is probably different but I do know if you can stream it from other sites why wait?! :yeshrug:

6197432869453824.png
case in point... :coffee:
It's literally only an hour after it airs in Japan and all of the illegal streams are just rips of said Crunchyroll stream anyway. It took a lot longer for fan subs to come out, whereas Crunchyroll has then ready by 9pm ET.

There's no excuse at all to not watch the show legally.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
It's literally only an hour after it airs in Japan and all of the illegal streams are just rips of said Crunchyroll stream anyway. It took a lot longer for fan subs to come out, whereas Crunchyroll has then ready by 9pm ET.

Crunchy roll has an xbox one app thats pretty fukkin good other than ads. HD fullcreen flawless, free.

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
:russell:i see @ORDER_66 did my job for me.
And Like I said, you only wait an hour after it airs in Japan for DBS...and all of the other streams just rip the Crunchyroll streams anyway so you're waiting even LONGER for the illegal ones!:why:. The "wait" is imaginary because the only option in the window between when the show airs at 8 and when it goes on Crunchyroll at 9, is the raw Japan rip with no subs and Herms' twitter summaries. Before Crunchyroll we had to wait until the following morning for subs. Now it's only an hour and you guys are still complaining?

Y'all anime fans and your excuses:stopitslime:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
And Like I said, you only wait an hour after it airs in Japan for DBS...and all of the other streams just rip the Crunchyroll streams anyway so you're waiting even LONGER for the illegal ones!:why:. The "wait" is imaginary because the only option in the window between when the show airs at 8 and when it goes on Crunchyroll at 9, is the raw Japan rip with no subs and Herms' twitter summaries. Before Crunchyroll we had to wait until the following morning for subs. Now it's only an hour and you guys are still complaining?

Y'all anime fans and your excuses:stopitslime:
Lol I ain't no anime/manga fan.

I'm only watching cause it's Dragonball something I grew up with and it's the only thing I'm watching.

Same applies with the mangas I follow OP/AOT. After there done I'm finished with Anime/manga in general.

I ain't signing up to a site just to watch one series when there r streams like on YT and sites that let me watch it.

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Lol I ain't no anime/manga fan.

I'm only watching cause it's Dragonball something I grew up with and it's the only thing I'm watching.

Same applies with the mangas I follow OP/AOT. After there done I'm finished with Anime/manga in general.

I ain't signing up to a site just to watch one series when there r streams like on YT and sites that let me watch it.
You don't even have to sign up. You literally just click on the link at 9 PM and it's there. 100% free and it supports the companies putting it out. But if you want to wait longer to use other sites with ads that'll give you viruses, do you:yeshrug:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
You don't even have to sign up. You literally just click on the link at 9 PM and it's there. 100% free and it supports the companies putting it out. But if you want to wait longer to use other sites with ads that'll give you viruses, do you:yeshrug:
:russell:
YT streams would show before then. Around 6:30-7:00

Are these nikkas paying you:comeon:cause u sure batting for them hard for me to watch from them

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
:russell:
YT streams would show before then. Around 6:30-7:00

Are these nikkas paying you:comeon:cause u sure batting for them hard for me to watch from them
:russ: nikka the show doesn't even air before 8:00 ET in the first place. It's literally impossible to get complete fansubs in the hour between it airs and when it shows up on Crunchyroll. You're bugging. And like I keep saying, all of these YT streams and anime sites you're using are ripping the Crunchyroll streams after it shows up on the site in the first place. So you're making yourself wait longer for no reason.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
:Lookatthis: He's literally like "why would I drink this free filtered crisp spring water when tomorrow I can get this rain water in a bowl i left outside....yall hustlin backward :youngsabo:"

Complete nonsense :heh:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
:russ: nikka the show doesn't even air before 8:00 ET in the first place. It's literally impossible to get complete fansubs in the hour between it airs and when it shows up on Crunchyroll. You're bugging. And like I keep saying, all of these YT streams and anime sites you're using are ripping the Crunchyroll streams after it shows up on the site in the first place. So you're making yourself wait longer for no reason.
I live on the west so it's around that time. It's subbed for me.

And I find it easier to just hop on YT and watch the streams/uploaded full eps

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

I don't always do things leagally... :ld: oh well too bad. :heh: why are you so hung up on this.