Frieza the GOAT villain :wow:

His transformation is still so godly with the music and all

Next week y'all :blessed:

Trust Frieza brehs:mjgrin:

That preview, Goku's is dead ass serious with Jirin!:damn:

Jiren is filler, until the true villain shake up things

Filler or not I hope we get an epic battle
Out of this at least

No ep next breh cuz of one piece special the following week it's 1 hr special for super

Goku seriousness won't work been confirmed breh ass whooping is coming for him
Jiren ain't filler if he fighting damn near everyone from what the spoilers are saying too
Cuz after the special he fight hit so goku either curbstomped and too hurt or out of tourmnent or hit teams up with him
Then after that sounds like another high level getting that work aka vegeta since it's his resolve so going by that jiren gave goku hit that work and vegeta is what's left unless title is misleading

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Fam I'm still dying:laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:The GOAT scumbag :laff::laff::laff:Gohan :hhh:Sonned in two different conversations :wow:You disappoint me sayain:ufdup:Frost-Shall we teammup and handle this half breed Freza?:youngsabo:Let's. After you :smugdraper:Frieza proceeds to put the beats on this man:demonic:Beerus:mindblown::wtf:Roshi:damn:Krillin:damn:Whis:snoop:Gods around the arena :whoo:How can there be such a being that is so evil??:why::whoa::damn:Frieza showed Frost golden on some:troll:told him with training he could do a variation of it, :troll:confirmed they both could use their 100% form, then almost puts a hole in this fools chest continuing to:troll:YO:russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:Yardrat was giving Gohan the beats:hhh:Frieza- Is IT all you can do?:childplease:Your technique is shyt compared to the emporer of the universe. *Puts the beats on him**Deathbeams*:demonic:Gods around the arena:damn::damn::damn::dahell::whoa:Is he dead?:lupe: Frieza-:shaq2:You think I'd be so incompetent hes fine I missed his vitals:rudy:What happens to him after though no my problem:camby::umad:Zeno though I didn't see that coming :damn:DON'T break tournament rules again or that's your whole universe Champa:ufdup::demonic:
Goku vs Jiren finally!............After he finally beats Sailor Moon:mjlol:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
1. Frieza is a fukking monster. Washed Ult Gohan
2. RIP Frost, dont think he'll be getting reincarnated, but its possible
3. We all know Jiren is tanking that Spirit Bomb low diff, and Im interested in how many episodes we go thru before Goku has to reach that God transformation....I feel like its a lil early to already be pulling this fight out the bag.