Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
your boy just got beat up by a nikka using instant transmission. when's the last time goku needed instant transmission in a fight? against cell?

he lucky his pops or vegeta aint see that sucker shyt. :snoop:

Nah Brody, it’s over for him. His skills are too diminished to be a serious threat anymore. He better embrace a shikamaru role and keep it moving.

HE IS STILL IN THE DAMNED FIGHT!!! :damn: GAWDDAMIT.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
HE IS STILL IN THE DAMNED FIGHT!!! :damn: GAWDDAMIT.

200w.gif

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
Frost is a weakling, after last week and being obvious that he didn't ascend and tried to negotiate off a ass whooping, wtf would frieza need him and he got these gods shook out here

Frieza might of kept him around if frost was at his level, but frieza knew his whole universe remaining was pretty much above Frost....

Forgot frost got deleted:to:

Frost vs frieza needs to happen after that swerve somebody gotta die(gillie DA kid voice)
Wait but didn't Hit prop up Frost for getting stronger during the time period he was on the run Hit stated that frost made him go serious for a moment. Last week he was holding back on Roshi avoiding to kill him or maybe that's a plot problem.

Damn Frost got deleted sadly I hope this doesn't stop him getting revived after the tournament.

Frost vs Frieza match should happen in future if he is allowed to get revived.Frost is gonna need to eat a lot of Spinach to take Frieza head on Frost is gonna need his poison, a lot of training and a new transformation.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Yo frieza in this episode was a fukking SAVAGE.... :pachaha: For a second there when the whole thing was revealed I thought he really was gonna jump universes and switch teams.:damn: Heel turn and then he turned on Frost the second he let his guard down... :huhldup: Just Pure unmitigated fukkery.

Goku should have really taught gohan the IT he hogs all the good shyt...:beli:

I kinda feel sorry for that yardrat... Blasted through all his body and limbs then kicked off the stage like garbage...:huhldup::why: Frieza has no chill he gets off on this shyt.:heh:

Frost got erased after he lost his mind had me like...:huhldup: I didn't think the zeno's would do that they was serious for that second.

Rib-eye steak bytch is giving goku a run for his money...:mjlol::heh:

Looks like Goku bit off more than he could chew Jiren had enough of His bullshyt and came off the bench like...:demonic: Next episode gonna be lit...:banderas:
Fam u got a link to watch the ep

:feedme:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Wait but didn't Hit prop up Frost for getting stronger during the time period he was on the run Hit stated that frost made him go serious for a moment. Last week he was holding back on Roshi avoiding to kill him or maybe that's a plot problem.

Damn Frost got deleted sadly I hope this doesn't stop him getting revived after the tournament.

Frost vs Frieza match should happen in future if he is allowed to get revived.Frost is gonna need to eat a lot of Spinach to take Frieza head on Frost is gonna need his poison, a lot of training and a new transformation.
Hit did say he got stronger but with him trying to talk off a ass whooping and him scheming to beat a ss1 vegeta it implies he didn't improve that much...

Frost gone breh, he got deleted out here, that frieza ether was too much to live with for 30 more min:heh: