Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Yo frieza in this episode was a fukking SAVAGE.... :pachaha: For a second there when the whole thing was revealed I thought he really was gonna jump universes and switch teams.:damn: Heel turn and then he turned on Frost the second he let his guard down... :huhldup: Just Pure unmitigated fukkery.

Goku should have really taught gohan the IT he hogs all the good shyt...:beli:

I kinda feel sorry for that yardrat... Blasted through all his body and limbs then kicked off the stage like garbage...:huhldup::why: Frieza has no chill he gets off on this shyt.:heh:

Frost got erased after he lost his mind had me like...:huhldup: I didn't think the zeno's would do that they was serious for that second.

Rib-eye steak bytch is giving goku a run for his money...:mjlol::heh:

Looks like Goku bit off more than he could chew Jiren had enough of His bullshyt and came off the bench like...:demonic: Next episode gonna be lit...:banderas:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I wonder if Gohan will take Jimeze's offer to train under him, it would be interesting to see Gohan with a well developed Instant transmission.
Gohan would be a pure bytch if he trains with him, that wasn't a offer, he was lightweight sonning him...
Besides how many nikkas gohan need to train with, him being bytchmade is his issue, training can't fix that...even frieza was disappointed like is gohan that weak to be struggling here, about to get sent to a next dimensions yet still holding back... then those hands on freiza laid on the poor fellow:wow:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Gohan would be a pure bytch if he trains with him, that wasn't a offer, he was lightweight sonning him...
Besides how many nikkas gohan need to train with, him being bytchmade is his issue, training can't fix that...even frieza was disappointed like is gohan that weak to be struggling here, about to get sent to a next dimensions yet still holding back... then those hands on freiza laid on the poor fellow:wow:

Gohan still got the demon inside of him buried and shyt we know it's there...:wow: Just aint time to let the jack out the box yet...

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
frieza heel turn'd the heel turn. :banderas:

why is goku struggling to beat that big bytch? just go level 1 ssj and be done with it. :camby:

zeno proving once again that all these "dat-dat-dat-dat-dat"-ass nikkas might be entertaining, but only two nikkas in that room really call shots.

tumblr_okvyng3SnE1vr9uv5o1_500.gif

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
How r y'all watching this? I'm looking for a live stream on YT but it's not there

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Gohan still got the demon inside of him buried and shyt we know it's there...:wow: Just aint time to let the jack out the box yet...
Gohan blood don't flow like that no more, fakkit conceded going to the bushes without going mystic, before frieza saved him....shows how much of a weak nikka adult gohan is with his FAM n universe on the line