Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Watch jiren back hand smack that spirit bomb
So there goes theory people saying he absorbed it since he threw it at him unless it bounces back at him and that's how he absorbs it

They got this shyt set up like all fighters against jiren from looks of it now

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
:dead: Still can’t believe Goku thought bringing Freiza was a smart idea. He double crosses everybody, and I mean everybody.

Dude has to be the most twisted villain ever. The way he almost killed that Yardrat was :scusthov: . He ain’t never gonna recover.

This episode was great and Freiza really is the GOAT villain.

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
This episode is a demonstration of Zeno staring to enforce his authority and power once Frost broke a tournament rule. No one will be safe if the two kings really get pissed off :whew:

Hostile

All Star
Daps
:dead: Still can’t believe Goku thought bringing Freiza was a smart idea. He double crosses everybody, and I mean everybody.

Dude has to be the most twisted villain ever. The way he almost killed that Yardrat was :scusthov: . He ain’t never gonna recover.

This episode was great and Freiza really is the GOAT villain.
Almost killed? He didn't die? I didn't see anyone heal him.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Frieza's a SAVAGE!!! HOLY SHYT!!!! :ooh::krs::ohlawd::banderas:

morris-day-is-cool-o.gif
My goodness, straight savage:picard:

I'm all for new villans but frieza crown is unfukked with, buddy needs a return every 20 episodes, on some 80s horror movie sequel shyt, not sure I'll be satisfied without him going forward

Gohan catching the beats from that yardrick only for freiza to son him like that, and give him pointers about being a sayain:hhh:

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
Frost's participation was pretty much useless in this episode he did not screw anything up for U7, Frieza and Frost should have had an alliance for at least a few episodes eliminating two filler chars and one from U7 instead of being limited to indirectly eliminating roshi. The betrayal was so predictable. I wonder how this event occurs in the manga because Frost is technically not evil even though he fought with a win is win mindset. I'm guessing he may still team up with Frieza due being the same race but Frost may be cautious of Frieza.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
gohan is such an amateur you mean to tell me when he and goku trained for cell goku never fought him using IT in the chamber to hone his skills?
Goku knows the technique but of course the yardricks understand how to maximize the technique...strengths/weaknesses etc

As with frost last week its obvious that gohan simply ain't strong enough for the remaining part of the tourney, time for gohan to stop wasting screen time getting his ass whooped n fall off the edge...100% sure gohan would be the only one of remaining universe members to catch that work from the yardrick:pacspit:

Last edited:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Frost's participation was pretty much useless in this episode he did not screw anything up for U7, Frieza and Frost should have had an alliance for at least a few episodes eliminating two filler chars and one from U7 instead of being limited to indirectly eliminating roshi. The betrayal was so predictable. I wonder how this event occurs in the manga because Frost is technically not evil even though he fought with a win is win mindset. I'm guessing he may still team up with Frieza due being the same race but Frost may be cautious of Frieza.
Frost is a weakling, after last week and being obvious that he didn't ascend and tried to negotiate off a ass whooping, wtf would frieza need him and he got these gods shook out here

Frieza might of kept him around if frost was at his level, but frieza knew his whole universe remaining was pretty much above Frost....

Forgot frost got deleted:to:

Frost vs frieza needs to happen after that swerve somebody gotta die(gillie DA kid voice)