Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I liked that trunks had a big part in the show. The manga he barely did anything. :francis:

fair. but which was more realistic? that he magically broke out god aura and a ki-sword after getting his ass beat for 75 episodes? or that, because he became an apprentice to the kai when they took down babidi, he was able to use their techniques to aid goku and vegeta?

trunks will forever be that saiyan (WHY is he not in the tournament of power? :damn:), but if he was capable of beating Goku Black without massive training, he wouldn't have went back in time to begin with.

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
fair. but which was more realistic? that he magically broke out god aura and a ki-sword after getting his ass beat for 75 episodes? or that, because he became an apprentice to the kai when they took down babidi, he was able to use their techniques to aid goku and vegeta?

trunks will forever be that saiyan (WHY is he not in the tournament of power? :damn:), but if he was capable of beating Goku Black without massive training, he wouldn't have went back in time to begin with.
In the show he fought more and I loved the team up with him and goku. Manga barely had any teamups. I don't know what they were really going for with that transformation they should have just given him blue and technically in the manga he got an ultimate form like gohan

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In the show he fought more and I loved the team up with him and goku. Manga barely had any teamups. I don't know what they were really going for with that transformation they should have just given him blue and technically in the manga he got an ultimate form like gohan

no doubt. im not here to shyt on the anime. at all. the writing has just been really lazy. especially around critical story beats.

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
3oBmwAK.png

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Damn Episode 107 was some heat rock.

:ohhh: Roshi Mafuba 3 Times (Most in a battle in DB History), damn near died. Committed Tournament Suicide.

:mjcry: Vegeta was seconds away bro, he was done.

:gucci: Frost Reverse Mafuba with no training? (Well Trunks did it with a Piccolo God Tube video), lol

:ooh: Jiren with that one punch shook the whole stadium. Had Goku Shook.

I knew the writers would shake up the order as too many people were connecting the dots so they had to give that Vegeta Scare. Enjoyed the episode very much with Frost's shady a$$. We called it, that "Revenge of F" was about getting Vegeta back. Of course that was dope when Roshi cracked the glass and VeGOATa came back with a vengeance. It would just be bad marketing to get Vegeta out that early but they wanted to again send that scare. I do think there will be a "Shock Elimiation" though. Most everyone thought Roshi, Kuririn and Tein would go first. Next Week, GOAThan The Prodigal Son shows his power taking on both Frost and Freeza. Gohan has a long history against Freeza who did put some work on him in the past.

latest

(Episode 108: GOAThan V F & F (Freeza & Frost)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dope episode bet frost and frieza gonna eliminate someone important *cough* gohan *cough*
I would honestly be LIVID to see Gohan go out this quickly. Especially after all the pre-tournament build-up to make it seem like Gohan had reconnected with that SAVAGE part of himself. I don't expect them to have him take the type of quantum leap to surpass Goku and Vegeta again, but I do expect him to be one of the most formidable warriors in the tournament. I suspect that he may be on the "brink" of elimination (and most likely on some "caught slipping" tip in lieu of simply being over-powered), but then the GOAT father Piccolo steps up and sacrifices himself.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Personally I'm still hoping Goku gets eliminated unexpectedly early. He kind of deserves it for starting this shyt.

If Piccolo saves Gohan AGAIN :beli: shyt will be wack. Gohan is a little too old at this point to still be relying on Piccolo to save him in every damn fight.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Personally I'm still hoping Goku gets eliminated unexpectedly early. He kind of deserves it for starting this shyt.

If Piccolo saves Gohan AGAIN :beli: shyt will be wack. Gohan is a little too old at this point to still be relying on Piccolo to save him in every damn fight.
Agreed. It actually bothers me how Piccolo has been so reduced to an "also-ran" role. But I can see it happening. No matter how predictable, that motif has proven to be a key feature of the culture out there. Same reason why Goku always gotta come out on top.