Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
From what I hear vermoud the clown god is up there with beerus and wasn't really trying in that battle (and supposedly neither was beerus). Idk of the others were serious or not but beerus is definitely top 4
That fish guy is one of the universes that didn't have to fight I believe it's between him, Joker, and Beerus along with one or 2 others. Beerus is definitely up there especially with as much screentime he's gotten in the series.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Freiza already peep game so he already know not to trust him
Frieza wrote the book on treachery :russ:and unlike Frost he can actually act like he's vulnerable until:demonic:Plus the preview showed Frost trying to pull that bs behind Friezas back I don't think Frost is making it next week :whew:The Tyrant gawd hasn't even gone gold yet:damn:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Frieza is playing frost, frost is narcissistic. But Frieza is a straight scavenger, look at the character development.

Frost felt ashamed when Vegeta smoked him in the first tournament and vowed to right his wrongs in this tournament. So he has some sense of moral pride for the universe.

Frieza on the other hand he just wants to rule and dominate all. He is a snake through and true, the only reason he is fighting for the universe is because his life is on the line. I mean this dude been to hell and back multiple times.
I think it's the other way around. I think Frost is gonna TRY to turn on Frieza

The Up Right Man

All Star
Daps
I think it's the other way around. I think Frost is gonna TRY to turn on Frieza
Probably so, but it's all calculated. Frieza is playing chess not checkers. Think about it, why would Frieza want to team up with the competition that would lead to his eternal demise.

He is looking for easy knockdowns and he tricks viscously.

Think back when he was cut and half and begged Goku for mercy, just to attempt sneak kill Goku.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Frieza wrote the book on treachery :russ:and unlike Frost he can actually act like he's vulnerable until:demonic:Plus the preview showed Frost trying to pull that bs behind Friezas back I don't think Frost is making it next week :whew:The Tyrant gawd hasn't even gone gold yet:damn:
Yea no matter what deal they had Freiza is still universe 7 so I'm sure Freiza knows that Frost will turn on him and wants him to do it so he can beat Frost and fully humiliate him

Freiza loves to add insult to injury

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Belmond(Hisoka) is living it up in these manga leaks
kSx1DJW.png

Major fight, kinda worrying
toQZmdn.png

IipBN67.jpg

gC4Mmdq.jpg

Xb09DP8.jpg

Oo9BJYO.jpg

Looks like Beerus is stronger than all of the other GODs. :ohhh:

From what I hear vermoud the clown god is up there with beerus and wasn't really trying in that battle (and supposedly neither was beerus). Idk of the others were serious or not but beerus is definitely top 4

That fish guy is one of the universes that didn't have to fight I believe it's between him, Joker, and Beerus along with one or 2 others. Beerus is definitely up there especially with as much screentime he's gotten in the series.

Some of it got trans all gods have to fight all out or get erased by zeno
Rat God beat beerus in arm wrestling which got everybody thinking mortal stronger than God is from uni 4

We need the damn manga into anime is all I know

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
All clown God plans on retiring soon so toppo gonna be a God of destruction soon

Beerus fukked up last summoning with all the gods playing hide and seek with zeno by sleeping for 50 years hiding nearly getting all universes destroyed upsetting zeno so they had to calm zeno down

Beerus has practically mastered move body without thinking from whis