Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
Vermod(Joker/Hisoka) ain't playing he hakki'd his concubine and then kicked Sidra after protecting him with his barrier.

Last edited:

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Vermod(Joker/Hisoka) ain't playing he hakki'd is concubine and then kicked Sidra after protecting him with his barrier.

The manga is much, much better. I've been following both from the start and it is what it is. They've taken the time to explain the power-ups, the power leaps they take make sense as a result, no bullshyt kaioken on top of SSB, no Trunks obtaining god-aura out the blue. And they're exploring the other characters (as you can see in the spoilers dude posted about Beerus), not just propping them up to be conversation inserts for Goku and Vegeta.

In hindsight, I wish the anime had started well after the manga, so they could follow that story note for note. It's clear they're not up to par in the writing department. Can't wait to see how the manga handles the tournament of power.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
The manga is much, much better. I've been following both from the start and it is what it is. They've taken the time to explain the power-ups, the power leaps they take make sense as a result, no bullshyt kaioken on top of SSB, no Trunks obtaining god-aura out the blue. And they're exploring the other characters (as you can see in the spoilers dude posted about Beerus), not just propping them up to be conversation inserts for Goku and Vegeta.

In hindsight, I wish the anime had started well after the manga, so they could follow that story note for note. It's clear they're not up to par in the writing department. Can't wait to see how the manga handles the tournament of power.

I think they planned it this way so they could do a dragon ball super kai version basically after super is done
Super straight from manga so it would be different than the anime
U get best of both worlds og super
Manga super

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
I they should've had them flow together. Both have had hits and misses imo. Combined would have been fire

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain

The anime to feels like a big cash grab, hence why they are not taking the time to explain things and exploring other characters.

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think they planned it this way so they could do a dragon ball super kai version basically after super is done
Super straight from manga so it would be different than the anime
U get best of both worlds og super
Manga super

:ehh:

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide

I liked that trunks had a big part in the show. The manga he barely did anything. :francis: