Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
It's a given that Frost will backstab Freiza and ruin the alliance so it's whatever

More into seeing the Namekians from Universe 6 backstory

Last edited:

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
so that fight never happened in the anime. might throw that shyt to the bushes then, manga might be more detailed and explain shyt better, bc I already hate the anime power scaling of the characters.
Yes the God of the Destruction battle did not happen in the anime at the Zen exhibition.It looks like the Gods will be fighting at the Zen exhibition(presuming if the manga refers it as it) the power scaling and the asspull power-ups has literally become a mess a good example is when Roshi was duking it out with Genos.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Finally got to watch the episode.

:francis: At this point maybe vegeta and Goku should learn fusion because that's the only way your beating Jiren. This is ridiculous how he's running up the score.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Belmond(Hisoka) is living it up in these manga leaks
kSx1DJW.png

Major fight, kinda worrying
toQZmdn.png

IipBN67.jpg

gC4Mmdq.jpg

Xb09DP8.jpg

Oo9BJYO.jpg

Looks like Beerus is stronger than all of the other GODs. :ohhh:

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
yeah ive been wondering why fusion wasnt brough up, unless they dont want to bring back the fusion dance. I want to see Gogeta

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
yeah ive been wondering why fusion wasnt brough up, unless they dont want to bring back the fusion dance. I want to see Gogeta
They haven't really needed to yet. Will prob take up too much stamina anyway. Especially if they decide to go blue. shyt prob won't even last 10 mins lol.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Looks like Beerus is stronger than all of the other GODs. :ohhh:
From what I hear vermoud the clown god is up there with beerus and wasn't really trying in that battle (and supposedly neither was beerus). Idk of the others were serious or not but beerus is definitely top 4