Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
Nah, Dyspo's still around, he just got beat down. At the end of the episode he was standing next to Toppo and Jiren vowing his revenge. It was Kunshee who got eliminated. As for Gohan and 17, you might be right, but to me it's still inconclusive. We know that Gohan isn't at SSB level based on his fight with Goku. Android 17 probably isn't either but we don't know for sure because he and Goku cut their fight short. I'm giving 17 the edge based on his unlimited stamina, fighting techniques and he also comes across as a slightly smarter fighter than Gohan.
I think people overrate Gohan as a smart fighter in my opinion he hasn't shown anything smart about him using his abilities.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
This episode is so GREAT. Hit the gawd :blessed:

Good fights with a bit of nice choreography during a few segments involving Hit and Dyspo, thought the first half of the episode felt very slow in terms of events, like usual. It felt like Z. I liked that they explained the mechanics of the characters (Dyspo and Hit) in this episode. Reused animation didn't bug me this time.

I'm starting to think Dyspo looks more like a bunny than a cat like Beerus and Champa, and he has a punchable face in this episode. I'm glad that they referenced that he looks like Beerus and Champa. While I'm also glad another one of those Pride Troopers is out, Kunshi and Dyspo were fine here. Toppo deciding to get serious and dropping the justice thing for once was good.

It makes me wonder why some thought that Hit would job hard when we know he can improve his time manipulation abilities. At least seeing those arguments saved me a trip to the store to buy salt.

It is interesting that the Zen-Ohs couldn't see Dyspo's attacks despite ranking above Vados, yet she saw them. That will fuel to the theory that they aren't as strong as we're led to believe. :jbhmm:

Champa and Vados, like usual, provide for some humor that I enjoy.

Absolutely no one of Universe 7 asides from Goku appears in this episode. I don't mind.

A few memorable quotes:

Beerus about Goku: "He saved Hit's bacon."

Hit about Kunshi's technique: "You've dropped trash everywhere." :birdman:

Hit about to beat up Dyspo: "Use your ears and listen carefully." :birdman:

Hit grabbing Dyspo by the ear: "If you can't stand, I'll make you." :birdman:

Champa: "I've got a fashionable, cherubic face. Beerus and that guy [Dyspo] have outdated, hard-looking faces!" :mjpls:
Others like myself aee afraid Hit is being set up to job to Jiren :sadcam:He was grilling Hit the whole episode I hope we get an epic 2 or 3 episode fight with them :wow:

krexzen

All Star
Daps
I think people overrate Gohan as a smart fighter in my opinion he hasn't shown anything smart about him using his abilities.

I will give him credit for his strategy against Botomo (even though he prepped for him pre-tournament). He also had decent adaptions against Lavender and Obuni (reminded me of Goku at the beginning of Z).

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Nah, Dyspo's still around, he just got beat down. At the end of the episode he was standing next to Toppo and Jiren vowing his revenge. It was Kunshee who got eliminated. As for Gohan and 17, you might be right, but to me it's still inconclusive. We know that Gohan isn't at SSB level based on his fight with Goku. Android 17 probably isn't either but we don't know for sure because he and Goku cut their fight short. I'm giving 17 the edge based on his unlimited stamina, fighting techniques and he also comes across as a slightly smarter fighter than Gohan.

U right. My bad. Was watching the latest episode while studying so i must of missed the part where he got saved.

But as far as Gohan vs 17. Remember Goku fought Gohan with SSBKK. He fought 17 with just SSB. Yea he knocked Gohan out but he was also stronger vs Gohan then he was vs 17.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1.Goku
2.Jiren
3.Hit
4.Vegeta
5.Frieza
6.Toppo
7.Gohan
8.Kale
10.Piccolo

Episode was cool and all. Refreshing to see SSG back even if it doesnt make sense. I always liked the design of SSG over SSB.

Im just ready for Frieza to go ham. I want him to torture Kale Caufila and Cabba and see how Goku/Vegeta reacts

Me too.

Goku and Vegeta would be like :stopitslime: :leostare:

Frieza "We're supposed to be on the same team" :troll:

Frost in cut......:lolbron:

Champa :damn: "Help them out"

Beerus :blessed: "Yeah, Freiza get rid of them"

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Damn Hit has been exposed :ohhh:

Zenos need reply on the play :russ:

That Dyspo, he's our Darrell Green. He's got Hit, no safety help. :coachdraper:

HIT GOT HIM! :commentatordamn:
x22bf102b.jpg

Kunshi, the wildcard:coachdraper:

SSG Goku with the save. Show some gratitude Champa :commentatormartin:

Goku can switch back and forth between Blue and God?? :lupe:

Hit: Careful, watch out for the mine fi---
Goku: I DON'T MATTER IM GOIN IN :rebel:

Good episode.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Damn Hit has been exposed :ohhh:

Zenos need reply on the play :russ:

That Dyspo, he's our Darrell Green. He's got Hit, no safety help. :coachdraper:

HIT GOT HIM! :commentatordamn:
x22bf102b.jpg

Kunshi, the wildcard:coachdraper:

SSG Goku with the save. Show some gratitude Champa :commentatormartin:

Goku can switch back and forth between Blue and God?? :lupe:

Hit: Careful, watch out for the mine fi---
Goku: I DON'T MATTER IM GOIN IN :rebel:

Good episode.
Hit definitely exposed, afraid of some damn cords, when goku flying thru them shyts no fukks, looking like super cena