Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

King

The black man is always targeted.
Bushed
Daps
Genuine question, but is there any way to defeat Hit in a drawn out battle? By the way he gets stronger as the fight progresses and is able to adapt to a person's fighting style extremely effectively I don't see there being a possible way to take him on in a long fight (unless you use Hakai of course).

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Genuine question, but is there any way to defeat Hit in a drawn out battle? By the way he gets stronger as the fight progresses and is able to adapt to a person's fighting style extremely effectively I don't see there being a possible way to take him on in a long fight (unless you use Hakai of course).
Even he has his limits :manny:His ability to improve after that battle for a round 2 though :ufdup::whew::damn:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Hit was catching the beatzz before goku fukked things up:skip:

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
because it's a technique like spirit bomb or other techniques that uses goku's inner chi not king kai's
But doesn't goku do the same thing? From what I gather, all goku and vegeta do is supress their ki and keep it from leaking out

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
But doesn't goku do the same thing? From what I gather, all goku and vegeta do is supress their ki and keep it from leaking out

that's what their doing now with ssj blue but back then vegeta didn't even know how to suppress his chi like that and goku was learning about kaioken and it's limits.