2.Jiren
3.Hit
4.Vegeta
5.Frieza
6.Toppo
7.Gohan
8.Kale
10.Piccolo

Episode was cool and all. Refreshing to see SSG back even if it doesnt make sense. I always liked the design of SSG over SSB.

Im just ready for Frieza to go ham. I want him to torture Kale Caufila and Cabba and see how Goku/Vegeta reacts.
I just hope they don't try and stop him or lecture him.But knowing Frieza he'll clap back at both of them for their contradictions.

krexzen

All Star
Daps
if y'all would rate the top 10 fighters left ..

what order would y'all put em ?

1.Jiren - His screen time and effortless ways is the indicator that he's the top dog for now
2.Goku - The series protagonist. He'll be #1 or very close to it by the end, but he'll have to work for it
3.Hit - Learns during battle, is strong, and has probably the best skills/techniques we seen thus far
4.Vegeta - Went to the Time Chamber pre-tournament, so I'll give him an edge over Frieza
5.Frieza - Appeared to be even in power with Goku's SSB/ no Kaio-Ken
6.Toppo - See 17 below, should probably be higher considering he's #2 for U11, but I need to see more
7.17 - Still not sure about his limits, would need to see him go against stronger opponents
8.Dyspo - Speed kills and I think he's just too fast for Gohan and the rest
9.Gohan - Hasn't shown the pure ability of the others on the list, but can move up with a power-up
10.Kale - Might be near the top 5 based on pure power, but lacks Stamina and experience

Honorable Mentions: Caulifla & Brianne

Prodigital

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not really understanding how Goku was able to tap into SSG at will, but now I'm wondering if we about to see Goku switching between red and blue for speed and power during fights... I mean nikkas from other universes need to understand that he's a fukking cheat code.

I like how he took it to my dude from the pride, hit and dude was like don't touch the threads, gokus like "fukk yo threads!" And plows through that, lol. Another example of why Goku isn't all that smart, and his actual Kung Fu is lacking. He's just always overpowering to a solution. Even fight once a year Gohan was putting hands on him in mystic mode. That's why this jiren fights gonna be interesting, he's not going to overpower that guy.

All in all, episode was probably the best of DBS so far, animation on point, special techniques on point, no slack in animation... This chapter has definitely delivered

Last edited:

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
jEcE1X4.png
:ohhh:

Gohan and Piccolo versus Cabba and the other saiyans would be dope.

I wanted Hit eliminated this episode, his ability to keep his scrub teammates in with his ability is a problem.

Waiting on that Frieza torturing Namekians episode.

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
:ohhh:

Gohan and Piccolo versus Cabba and the other saiyans would be dope.

I wanted Hit eliminated this episode, his ability to keep his scrub teammates in with his ability is a problem.

Waiting on that Frieza torturing Namekians episode.
I'm kinda getting antagonist vibes from the two Namekians. I was kinda hoping to see them duke it out with the Androids.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
1.Jiren - His screen time and effortless ways is the indicator that he's the top dog for now
2.Goku - The series protagonist. He'll be #1 or very close to it by the end, but he'll have to work for it
3.Hit - Learns during battle, is strong, and has probably the best skills/techniques we seen thus far
4.Vegeta - Went to the Time Chamber pre-tournament, so I'll give him an edge over Frieza
5.Frieza - Appeared to be even in power with Goku's SSB/ no Kaio-Ken
6.Toppo - See 17 below, should probably be higher considering he's #2 for U11, but I need to see more
7.17 - Still not sure about his limits, would need to see him go against stronger opponents
8.Dyspo - Speed kills and I think he's just too fast for Gohan and the rest
9.Gohan - Hasn't shown the pure ability of the others on the list, but can move up with a power-up
10.Kale - Might be near the top 5 based on pure power, but lacks Stamina and experience

Honorable Mentions: Caulifla & Brianne

Gohan is still stronger then 17. And Dyspo has been eliminated.

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
Great ass episode :wow:

Hit is one of the best :blessed:

Dude still learning and adapting mid battle.

Toppo about to snap and lose his smile.
fukk justice he said

Next weeks episode tho :dame:

Filler unless Roshi dies

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
1.goku
2. Jiren
3. Hit
4a Topo
4b Kale
6. Vageta
7 gohan
8. Frieza

There's still some wild cards out there I have a hard time believing these other universes are that weak, and we still have not seen that Brianne chick at 100%. Jiren might be stronger than Hoku with his new form who's to say it might not take two or more people to eliminate him

Last edited: