Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
How dope would it have been if they had bought back him instead of Frieza

Btw are we still on the Grand priest being the secret villain?
Definitely about the grand priest....That boy looked worried when zenos couldn't track dyspos movements

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This episode is so GREAT. Hit the gawd :blessed:

Good fights with a bit of nice choreography during a few segments involving Hit and Dyspo, thought the first half of the episode felt very slow in terms of events, like usual. It felt like Z. I liked that they explained the mechanics of the characters (Dyspo and Hit) in this episode. Reused animation didn't bug me this time.

I'm starting to think Dyspo looks more like a bunny than a cat like Beerus and Champa, and he has a punchable face in this episode. I'm glad that they referenced that he looks like Beerus and Champa. While I'm also glad another one of those Pride Troopers is out, Kunshi and Dyspo were fine here. Toppo deciding to get serious and dropping the justice thing for once was good.

It makes me wonder why some thought that Hit would job hard when we know he can improve his time manipulation abilities. At least seeing those arguments saved me a trip to the store to buy salt.

It is interesting that the Zen-Ohs couldn't see Dyspo's attacks despite ranking above Vados, yet she saw them. That will fuel to the theory that they aren't as strong as we're led to believe. :jbhmm:

Champa and Vados, like usual, provide for some humor that I enjoy.

Absolutely no one of Universe 7 asides from Goku appears in this episode. I don't mind.

A few memorable quotes:

Beerus about Goku: "He saved Hit's bacon."

Hit about Kunshi's technique: "You've dropped trash everywhere." :birdman:

Hit about to beat up Dyspo: "Use your ears and listen carefully." :birdman:

Hit grabbing Dyspo by the ear: "If you can't stand, I'll make you." :birdman:

Champa: "I've got a fashionable, cherubic face. Beerus and that guy [Dyspo] have outdated, hard-looking faces!" :mjpls:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
It mean Goku gets credit for what Vegeta used first.

Vegeta doesn't even have this form in the anime, moron.

Blame the writers, not the characters. The way you are wording your sentences it's like Goku is reading the dragon ball super manga. You sound so ridiculous.

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Vegeta doesn't even have this form in the anime, moron.

Blame the writers, not the characters. The way you are wording your sentences it's like Goku is reading the dragon ball super manga. You sound so ridiculous.

Yo chill, I don't blame people for being confused with what happens and doesn't happen in the anime and the manga. Even if you only follow the continuity of the anime shyt is still confusing.

They writers have had 2 movies and 100+ episodes to explain what the hell SSG is and its still a little blurry.

The fact that the anime is ahead of the manga and the manga changes a few key things is also very confusing. Having two different canon continuities on top of all this just makes these types of discussions all the more confusing.

I personally feel like the anime is a trial run for the manga. Even though its usually the other way around. The changes in the manga from the anime are positive ones and help a lot in explaining the forms, the training, and state of mind of the characters.

The positive to this is that the manga does feel new and fresh even though its retreading material we are already familiar with. I think when this is all said and done most fans will embrace the manga as a more complete story of DBS and put it a level higher than the anime as far as canon goes.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Great episode...like i said previously, pride warriors are dope as fukk on some less suspect ginyu force shyt...the teamwork was cool as hell.

Toppo about to show out though, he's not fukking around it seems.

Next episode looks like comedy...it seems every other episode is goku episode....where THE fukk IS VEGETA THO

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
All i want to see is goku and vegeta standing in front of toppo and jiren like
latest

:ohhh::ehh::picard::feedme:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Looks pretty good. I really like the simplicity behind it.

Watch Toriyama still be on some "He's still weaker than Beerus. :troll:"

Dypso also seems to survive the next episode :ohhh:

#ThreeManSquad :wow:
Dragonball transformations always been about simplicity.
Goku
Vegeta
Frieza
Cell
Buu
Etc all there final and most powerful forms all have been

krexzen

All Star
Daps
Gohan is still stronger then 17. And Dyspo has been eliminated.

Nah, Dyspo's still around, he just got beat down. At the end of the episode he was standing next to Toppo and Jiren vowing his revenge. It was Kunshee who got eliminated. As for Gohan and 17, you might be right, but to me it's still inconclusive. We know that Gohan isn't at SSB level based on his fight with Goku. Android 17 probably isn't either but we don't know for sure because he and Goku cut their fight short. I'm giving 17 the edge based on his unlimited stamina, fighting techniques and he also comes across as a slightly smarter fighter than Gohan.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Isn't their whole point that they're not great warriors? How the hell did he end up in the tournament? Unless he bout to blast some fools, I don't even understand the asspull they're going to use to explain this fanservice

With that said, its clear to me that after this tournament, it is the end. This is the last hurrah to all the loyal fans. Let's enjoy and try not take it too seriously.
What makes u say that?