Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Side-note: Dypso proved himself a bit in this episode against Hit. :obama: I remember when a bunch of people thought he was a scrub because he couldn't handle that monster, but nope. :wow:

Him & his boy would've got the job done too if not for Goku's Scooby Doo-like meddling. :martin:

Toppo & Jiren are just being a$$holes too. The four of you could easily get rid of Hit at least, but nah let's just DB logic this and just watch. :snoop:
:why:
The Joker god said Jirens style is more about waiting and letting fighters come to him along with them pretty much being the freshest ones. They've legit chilled with the :birdman:face like "who want it?:birdman:" The Kai was very confident that they'd be enough and we know Toppo is powerful and what we've been shown from Jiren is clearly going to hand some fades out. Hit seems to be the one that Jiren has actually visibly shown to be react subtly too. With just 3 left they are probably going to start cleaning house in 2-3 episodes:ufdup:

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
if y'all would rate the top 10 fighters left ..

what order would y'all put em ?

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
How dope would it have been if they had bought back him instead of Frieza

Btw are we still on the Grand priest being the secret villain?
Nah Freiza got alot more storyline potential

Freiza could knock his own team member out cause he cut some random ass side deal

peppe

Superstar
Daps
Hit is that nikka :wow:

Goku in the cut but I do need an explanation on how he can go true SSG, didn't he need 4 saiyans to perform that transformation?

And he can switch between blue and red so easily :wow:

I fukking dead when champa said bring out the vuvuzela :deadmanny:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
if y'all would rate the top 10 fighters left ..

what order would y'all put em ?

1.Goku
2.Jiren
3.Hit
4.Vegeta
5.Frieza
6.Toppo
7.Gohan
8.Kale
10.Piccolo

Episode was cool and all. Refreshing to see SSG back even if it doesnt make sense. I always liked the design of SSG over SSB.

Im just ready for Frieza to go ham. I want him to torture Kale Caufila and Cabba and see how Goku/Vegeta reacts.

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
jEcE1X4.png