Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
dypshyt got his shyt pushed in when hit figured his shyt out. lol hit is nerfed in this tournament because he can't kill. Also when did U11 learn of hit's abilities exactly? Who was spying?
Remember Jirren and Toppo been chilling in the cut majority of this royal rumble and Hit used his timeskip a few times already. They likely saw it utilized at some point.

Last edited:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Definitely, they've been watching like vultures. I wonder if Dyspo will get his rematch with hit or distract him or something?
I definitely think a rematch may happen at some point as Dyspo is clearly a threat to everyone because of his ability. Hit and Goku both were learning from it though so perhaps he'll be used to take out some other universe fighters or possibly the Android siblings:ohhh:

McPiff

#goat
Daps
If he was canon:ehh:

Not canon to the series let's not have this discussion spiral into arguments again:deadmanny:
Also, it was interesting that Zeno couldn't see Hit and Dyspo fight at first what's that about?:jbhmm:

Noticed it too, i was like "hold on brehs, wait a minute..aint y all'supposed to be the most powerful gods of all ? Whats going on ? :dahell:"

Make look that grand priest scheme theory looks more bound to happen..

ALTRUISM

"My enemy is a notion, not a nation."
Daps
Possibly another reason why a coup could happen if the storyline goes that way:patrice:

He's gonna kill him like how Zamasu killed Gowasu. :mjcry:

5268817db417c999739df833cace64a06cf3409b_hq.gif

ALTRUISM

"My enemy is a notion, not a nation."
Daps
Side-note: Dypso proved himself a bit in this episode against Hit. :obama: I remember when a bunch of people thought he was a scrub because he couldn't handle that monster, but nope. :wow:

Him & his boy would've got the job done too if not for Goku's Scooby Doo-like meddling. :martin:

Toppo & Jiren are just being a$$holes too. The four of you could easily get rid of Hit at least, but nah let's just DB logic this and just watch. :snoop:
:why:

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
I definitely think a rematch may happen at some point as Dyspo is clearly a threat to everyone because of his ability. Hit and Goku both were learning from it though so perhaps he'll be used to take out some other universe fighters or possibly the Android siblings:ohhh:
Interesting indeed he also seem's blood lusted now especially towards hit now I know why Vegeta want's Hit so badly. That would be dope if Hit, Vegeta, and Dyspo had some sort of triple threat bout. I was hoping to see the two androids Vs the two Namekians.

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
Dope episode. Hit is the best new character since DBS started, AND he a fukking beast, the way he processes things out during the fight is :wow:

Toppo either gets double KO by Vegeta or Hit, and then Jiren is gonna put in work

I wanna see Frieza get tested, or a Frieza Vegeta team up :banderas:

episode 110