Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Get killed by Zamasu in multiple timelines, have nikka jump through hoops to save you and get erased anyway brehs. :francis:

nikka should've drafted better, this nikka squad got handled so quick you would've thought Vlade Divac picked them. :scust:
He should a wished back zamasu/black n deaded their beef but that nikka been thinking like a pure bytch:scust:

Zamasu/black guarantees a top 3 finish for that universe

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Nah its not, its the SS form they already know combined with the SSG power they've attained. I know its confusing but that is exactly how they describe it.

So like I said earlier when goku goes SSB and uses Kiaoken, that's not the next level of SSB its just two transformations combining into one.

SSG2 would be the the natural successor to SSG.

So basically its not like they achieved SSB they way they would have achieve SSJ. They just combined the old and new transformation.
:jbhmm:

We ahall see my friend.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Piccolo made quick work of that nikka he just wanted to pad his stats. :whew:

Gohan getting back into it but he shouldn't be struggling to beat G-League level nikkas, I hope they don't ho my dawg later :francis:
Nah ol boys technique was interesting and creative :ehh:Gohan had to use serious grit and gamble that Unlocked Potential could sustain enough damage to hit the dude:whoo:If Black was in this tourney though Goku and Vegeta giving him the:ufdup: with Frieza like
":ufdup:fukk NO!"

Selfish

Banned
Daps
He should a wished back zamasu/black n deaded their beef but that nikka been thinking like a pure bytch:scust:

Zamasu/black guarantees a top 3 finish for that universe
Zamasu was erased by Beerus in his timeline I don't think the Dragonballs can cause him to come back
Plus him being an apprentice Kai I don't think he can go there.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gowasu:camby:

bytch ass nikka

It just hit me that maybe they shouldn't destroy universes, maybe they should just demote/fire nikkas on some NFL/NBA shyt:russ:

Let's see how casual Gowasu is when he gets fired and has to be a Kami on earth or some shyt

Turn all that fly shyt in, put them Kami robes on nikka

The mohawk gotta go too bruh. Let's see how casual you are then bytch nikka:stopitslime:. We'll see how much you don't care when you gotta supervise senzu bean crops and shyt

No more fly spells, turn in them fusion earrings

Uni 10 didn't stand a chance with that soft ass coach

Last edited:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Zamasu was erased by Beerus in his timeline I don't think the Dragonballs can cause him to come back
Plus him being an apprentice Kai I don't think he can go there.
Gowasu know about the super dragonballs as zamusu obtained them....

I see no issue with apprentice being in the tournament as they aren't linked to the g.o.d like the normal Kai's are

Selfish

Banned
Daps
Gowasu know about the super dragonballs as zamusu obtained them....

I see no issue with apprentice being in the tournament as they aren't linked to the g.o.d like the normal Kai's are
I don't think Gowasu had the ability to go to other Universes besides the Angels or The God of Destructions plus Zeno knew about Zamasu now probably and The head Angel as well
That nikka woulda been erased on the spot as soon as they saw him :mjlol:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Gowasu:camby:

bytch ass nikka

It just hit me that maybe they shouldn't destroy universes, maybe they should just demote/fire nikkas on some NFL/NBA shyt:russ:

Let's see how casual Gowasu is when he gets fired and has to be a Kami on earth or some shyt

Turn all that fly shyt in, put them Kami robes on nikka

The mohawk gotta go too bruh. Let's see how casual you are then bytch nikka:stopitslime:. We'll see how much you don't care when you gotta supervise senzu bean crops and shyt

No more fly spells, turn in then fusion earrings

Uni 10 didn't stand a chance with that soft ass coach
Nah ol boys technique was interesting and creative :ehh:Gohan had to use serious grit and gamble that Unlocked Potential could sustain enough damage to hit the dude:whoo:If Black was in this tourney though Goku and Vegeta giving him the:ufdup: with Frieza like
":ufdup:fukk NO!"
:heh:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I don't think Gowasu had the ability to go to other Universes besides the Angels or The God of Destructions plus Zeno knew about Zamasu now probably and The head Angel as well
That nikka woulda been erased on the spot as soon as they saw him :mjlol:
Gowasu still a bytch for picking that weak ass squad when he saw how powerful goku and crew were...on Godtube n shyt....Nikka should of had balls like Goku to at least try to bring on his strongest fighter in spite of consequences:pacspit:

Zamasu must be brought back and vindicated soon, or least in the mix of things real soon

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
vST6XKc.png