Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

King

The black man is always targeted.
Bushed
Daps
He should a wished back zamasu/black n deaded their beef but that nikka been thinking like a pure bytch:scust:

Zamasu/black guarantees a top 3 finish for that universe
Well he got erased, and I think if you get erased from existence you can't get wished back since your soul is completely wiped (maybe only the super dragon balls can wish back someone or something that was erased).

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
vST6XKc.png
Wonder what uni 3 and 4 role will be on all of this

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
Wonder what uni 3 and 4 role will be on all of this
4 may have a mid or major role due to Quitela being Beerus's rival and he has two hidden fighters. The only guy's that I see lasting in universe 3 is Maji kayo(looks like Angelo's stand from JJBA Crazy Diamond), Paproni and Katpersa I hope they manage to take out Tien at least and Magenta.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
You talking about fully mastered super saiyan blue that goku had, because as far as I knew Vegeta's super saiyan blue (unmastered) was weaker than Super Saiyan Red
no, stop spreading false information due to your ignorance nikka. in the manga ssb has stamina drawbacks so it can't be use in continuous succession (going in and out of the form) so after vegeta showed it to cabba its full power dropped to like %15. If he was at full power he cld have beat hit, gokus ssg was stronger than the %15 ssb vegeta during the tourney. now in the story vegeta mastered the continuous succession into blue so that draw back is gone, tho he hasn't done the mastered blue like Goku yet (who himself hasn't perfected it as in keeping the form active for a long time).

King

Bushed
Daps
no, stop spreading false information due to your ignorance nikka. in the manga ssb has stamina drawbacks so it can't be use in continuous succession (going in and out of the form) so after vegeta showed it to cabba its full power dropped to like %15. If he was at full power he cld have beat hit, gokus ssg was stronger than the %15 ssb vegeta during the tourney. now in the story vegeta mastered the continuous succession into blue so that draw back is gone, tho he hasn't done the mastered blue like Goku yet (who himself hasn't perfected it as in keeping the form active for a long time).
nikka do you follow me everywhere? Get off my fukking dikk!!! :what:I find it funny that people love to throw these numbers of how much Vegeta's power dropped by when he was up against Hit but no one has even confirmed any of this to be true in the slightest. This idea that his power dropped by less than a 1/6th of his full power is literally something youtubers made up, so don't say I'm spreading false information when you out here bringing these alternative facts to the table. Anyways my point still stands that there's no point to bring up a form weaker than blue, especially if risk getting Vegeta and Gohan eliminated (unless Goku has found a way to activate ssg on his own, but until we know how he accesses red next week there ain't no point to argue on hypotheticals).

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
nikka do you follow me everywhere? Get off my fukking dikk!!! :what:I find it funny that people love to throw these numbers of how much Vegeta's power dropped by when he was up against Hit but no one has even confirmed any of this to be true in the slightest. This idea that his power dropped by less than a 1/6th of his full power is literally something youtubers made up, so don't say I'm spreading false information when you out here bringing these alternative facts to the table. Anyways my point still stands that there's no point to bring up a form weaker than blue, especially if risk getting Vegeta and Gohan eliminated (unless Goku has found a way to activate ssg on his own, but until we know how he accesses red next week there ain't no point to argue on hypotheticals).
no i dnt follow u we like the same anime and manga or movies
taownAM.jpg

here's a viz translation stop tlkn out of ur ass, ain't no youtubers speculation shyt. the anime is done horribly and the manga fixes most of the errors or plots, the anime probably just retconned goku still having access to ssg.

King

Bushed
Daps
no i dnt follow u we like the same anime and manga or movies
taownAM.jpg

here's a viz translation stop tlkn out of ur ass, ain't no youtubers speculation shyt. the anime is done horribly and the manga fixes most of the errors or plots, the anime probably just retconned goku still having access to ssg.
Well even if that's the case the manga and anime are two different things at this point. Toei has more control over the anime while Akira Toriyama alongside Toyotarou so you can't really say one point made in the manga is also made in the anime. My point still stands as there's no point to bring up a form weaker than blue, especially if risking getting Vegeta and Gohan eliminated (unless Goku has found a way to activate ssg on his own, which seems unlikely IMO). Overall, there's hella inconsistencies with the power of ssg vs ssb.
P.S. As far as I was concerned the manga wasn't meant to fix the mistakes of the anime but rather to be it's own story that takes a different route than Toei's if that makes sense, not to fix the errors of the anime (I'm pretty sure Toyotarou and Toriyama would have stop the errors from happening in the first place if that was the case).

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Well even if that's the case the manga and anime are two different things at this point. Toei has more control over the anime while Akira Toriyama alongside Toyotarou so you can't really say one point made in the manga is also made in the anime. My point still stands as there's no point to bring up a form weaker than blue, especially if risking getting Vegeta and Gohan eliminated (unless Goku has found a way to activate ssg on his own, which seems unlikely IMO). Overall, there's hella inconsistencies with the power of ssg vs ssb.
P.S. As far as I was concerned the manga wasn't meant to fix the mistakes of the anime but rather to be it's own story that takes a different route than Toei's if that makes sense, not to fix the errors of the anime (I'm pretty sure Toyotarou and Toriyama would have stop the errors from happening in the first place if that was the case).

Cuz it is there is no manga is canon this time around it's canon in its own world or version
Anime is canon to itself
Basically what I'm assuming is gonna happen
The manga gonna get animated for its own version
Be called like dragon ball super kai (except it's own thing since anime is it's own thing)
Kai in Z just goes strictly by manga in scenes and translations so it has no fillers and it seems like a diff version of dbz cuz translation is way diff

Last edited:

King

Bushed
Daps
Cuz it is there is no manga is canon this time around it's canon in its own world or version
Anime is canon to itself
Basically what I'm assuming is gonna happen
The manga gonna get animated for its own version
Be called like dragon ball super kai (except it's own thing since anime is it's own thing)
Kai in Z just goes strictly by manga in scenes and translations so it has no fillers and it seems like a diff version of dbz cuz translation is way diff
I can see that happening :ehh:. That'd be pretty dope getting the manga animated.