Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
I don't think Gowasu had the ability to go to other Universes besides the Angels or The God of Destructions plus Zeno knew about Zamasu now probably and The head Angel as well
That nikka woulda been erased on the spot as soon as they saw him :mjlol:
If I was Gowasu I woulda slipped a time ring in my pocket and bounced right before my universe got destroyed:heh:
Like y'all can have this:martin:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County

Gowasu:camby:

bytch ass nikka

It just hit me that maybe they shouldn't destroy universes, maybe they should just demote/fire nikkas on some NFL/NBA shyt:russ:

Let's see how casual Gowasu is when he gets fired and has to be a Kami on earth or some shyt

Turn all that fly shyt in, put them Kami robes on nikka

The mohawk gotta go too bruh. Let's see how casual you are then bytch nikka:stopitslime:. We'll see how much you don't care when you gotta supervise senzu bean crops and shyt

No more fly spells, turn in them fusion earrings

Uni 10 didn't stand a chance with that soft ass coach

@O.Red Looks like you hit the nail on the head. You can't be a bottom 3 Universe in the league AND have trash ass coaching. :picard:

Gowasu deserved to have his squad contracted :pacspit:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
I highly doubt Goku has mastered Super Saiyan Red to the point of turning into it by himself, even though he and Vegeta are able to use Super Saiyan Red in the manga by themselves. I think he's gonna get the aid of Cabba, Caulifia, and Kale to turn into Super Saiyan Red, but I'm :francis: about Caulifia's righteousness.

Even so thats only 4. You need 5. I doubt Vegeta is the 5th because they both agreed that VeGOATa would be the one to turn SSG next.

Maybe Gohan?

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
If u can do ssb then u have sgg are u nikkas dumb or just dnt pay attention why wld they need to redo the circle thing.

SSB is the equivalent of SSG just with using one's power and not using the combined efforts of 5 right?(This is going back to res F with Goku saying Vegeta got to SSB all by his own power and not cheating like he did)

If that's true then SSB burns stamina alot more quickly. Transforming to SSG should still require 5 sayians. At least in theory it should.

Last edited:

King

The black man is always targeted.
Bushed
Daps
SSB is the equivalent of SSG just with using one's power and not using the combined efforts of 5 right?

If that's true then SSB burns stamina alot more quickly. Transforming to SSG should still require 5 sayians. At least in theory it should.
But we all know logic has been thrown out the window with DBS so he probably will be able to use ssg by himself with no logical reason :manny:

RisAri0

<<dunno what swag means
Daps
Whis mentioned to Vegeta that not even a god like Beerus has mastered moving his limbs independently without thinking. Could this be foreshadow of Jiren's abilities and that instead of Goku, but Vegeta would be the one to beat Jiren instead?

At 2:22

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Whis mentioned to Vegeta that not even a god like Beerus has mastered moving his limbs independently without thinking. Could this be foreshadow of Jiren's abilities and that instead of Goku, but Vegeta would be the one to beat Jiren instead?

At 2:22

Toriyama is not handing Vegeta that W. He would have Arale chan beat the tournament before letting Vegeta get a mayor W.

Mensch Fontana

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHHICEY
SSB is the equivalent of SSG just with using one's power and not using the combined efforts of 5 right?(This is going back to res F with Goku saying Vegeta got to SSB all by his own power and not cheating like he did)

Vegeta, Lohan, Cabba, Kale, Caulifa :troll: they got enough saiyans to make SSG

Osmar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Apparently this is Goku's new form

DHcGrDYVYAII84E.jpg:large

Full spread
RvRPizz.jpg