Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
You think so? I've always thought Super Saiyan Red was stronger than blue considering that Goku with Super Saiyan Red was able to fight against Beerus at 100% and Goku with Super Saiyan Blue isn't. Just wouldn't make sense for a Super Saiyan Red would be weaker than Blue if Red has such a huge limit and Blue doesn't.
SSB is supposed to be the Super Saiyan version of SSG.

Both Goku and Vegeta should have access to SSG like in the manga, but haven't used it yet in the anime probably because the writers forgot about it.

King

The black man is always targeted.
Bushed
Daps

Both Goku and Vegeta should have access to SSG like in the manga, but haven't used it yet in the anime probably because the writers forgot about it.
What doesn't make sense to me is if Super Saiyan Red is weaker than Blue and with Red goku was able to go up against Beerus at near full strength than Goku should be able to defeat Beerus. Plus it doesn't make sense to bring a form that is weaker and has a limit to it vs a form that is stronger and has no limits, shyt just doesn't add up to me.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
What doesn't make sense to me is if Super Saiyan Red is weaker than Blue and with Red goku was able to go up against Beerus at near full strength than Goku should be able to defeat Beerus. Plus it doesn't make sense to bring a form that is weaker and has a limit to it vs a form that is stronger and has no limits, shyt just doesn't add up to me.
Cut that beerus full strength shyt out both whis and beerus implied he was lying, with Beerus deleting zamasu should have let know the true gap in beerus power from goku/vegeta

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
Piccolo never stopped being a father. Not even once. :wow:

Here come Goku's hoe ass talm bout "I came over here to see my son fight" :pacspit: fukk what the courts say you skating piece of shyt. Showing up on weekends trying to claim Gohan :scust: making saiyans everywhere look bad

He didn't tell his friends he had kid till Gohan was 4. :wow:

Last edited:

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Not necessarily. SSB is just regular SS with SSG transformation. Its not quite the next level of SSG. It's just combining 2 different transformations. Similar to the SSB Kiaoken, which isnt the next level of SSB its just two forms melded into one which amplifies the former form to a degree.

Edit: I may be wrong but that's how its described. Another example would be when Goten and Trunks did the fusion dance in base form but found out that if they did it as SSJ they would fuse into something stronger.

Basically combining something they already know with something new. Its why they can go straight to SSB without going SSG first.

Last edited:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pretty good episode.

I thought Gohan would care more about Obuni saying he has people to protect just like him, but. It's sad for him to be responsible for one universe erasure, but it's all a matter of survival, after all....Obuni was pretty damn cool. He had a unique ability, and he was very respectful towards Gohan. Sucks even more that we see he had a family to protect. Gohan clearly related to that cause it reminds him that could have happened to him and his wife, daughter just being erased:mjcry:

Piccolo's opponent was down like nothing, Gowasu is fine with that because og the other guy - it was cool to see Gowasu like that for 5 seconds and the strategy was also quite nice. And then it was over already.

I liked how Gohan cared but then recovered with Piccolo calling him. Piccolo knows how Gohan is but Gohan also knows he cannot cry for a year in the desert.
No "Zamasu ..." from Gowasu at the very end but Gowasu took it like a boss. Was the God of Destruction in his final moment even shown?. Zamasu was right all along brehs:francis:
Gohan beating Botamo was okay but the way of doing so was weird as hell. Okay, he lifted him :ehh: while Vegeta couldn't beat Botamo :mjlol:

I loved how 17 introduced himself as Cyborg 17/Jinzouningen and how he was more playful. Goku learning from his fights like nothing is a classic. He does that all the time. Also love it whenever that is referenced in GT. I loved how 17 protected Goku

Yardrat to the rescue. He is pretty cool and am happy he is being put to use.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK

Beerus was not using his full power

King

Bushed
Daps
Cut that beerus full strength shyt out both whis and beerus implied he was lying, with Beerus deleting zamasu should have let know the true gap in beerus power from goku/vegeta
Still don't make sense for them to bring a form that is weaker than blue. IMO if Red's weaker than blue then we should never see red again. :manny:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Still don't make sense for them to bring a form that is weaker than blue. IMO if Red's weaker than blue then we should never see red again. :manny:

There's use for Red just like there's use for ssj and ssj2 even tho they're inferior transformations. The problem we have is, they don't explain these transformations. Goku has already transformed into blue 2-3 times already in the tournament. Why not just use SSB since he's been doing it since the start? It's not like he has only been using ssj and ssj2 to conserve energy or whatever.

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
7hM7ZAs_zTTKq3Uj_yFwhA-bG5G8QeqiZe7uYno4oIY.jpg

King

Bushed
Daps
There's use for Red just like there's use for ssj and ssj2 even tho they're inferior transformations. The problem we have is, they don't explain these transformations. Goku has already transformed into blue 2-3 times already in the tournament. Why not just use SSB since he's been doing it since the start? It's not like he has only been using ssj and ssj2 to conserve energy or whatever.
But with Red you have to go through a process of getting five saiyans and making them powerless for a certain amount of time vs ssj1 and ssj2 you can just use it. Imagine vegeta using ssj3 but having to take the powers of all the saiyans in the tournament for it, it's a waste. Unless Goku has mastered Red to use it without help there's no reason to use it at all.