Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Not necessarily. SSB is just regular SS with SSG transformation. Its not quite the next level of SSG. It's just combining 2 different transformations. Similar to the SSB Kiaoken, which isnt the next level of SSB its just two forms melded into one which amplifies the former form to a degree.

Edit: I may be wrong but that's how its described. Another example would be when Goten and Trunks did the fusion dance in base form but found out that if they did it as SSJ they would fuse into something stronger.

It is the next level of SSG. That's why they call it SSGSS in the literature. Its literally a Super Saiyan version of SSG.

Basically combining something they already know with something new. Its why they can go straight to SSB without going SSG first.
They can skip to any form if they want. Goku can go from base to SSJ3 or SSJ2 to SSB or whatever. That's irrelevant.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Unless goku has mastered red then it would mean he'd have to make vegeta and gohan powerless for an amount of time, and in this tournament that's deadly.
No, Vegeta and Goku learned how to access god ki on their own eithout needing the circle. That's how they got access to SSB and why Vegeta managed to do it all on his own.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Unless goku has mastered red then it would mean he'd have to make vegeta and gohan powerless for an amount of time, and in this tournament that's deadly.

Noooo Goku doesn't need 5 saiyabs or whatever bs ritual they did to go SSG. And in the manga Vegeta figures out how to do it on his own.

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Identify yourself! Android 17 hoe :stopitslime:

17 vs BBW Rihanna :lupe:

17 paused the fight just to save Goku :smugdraper: Goku with the Odell catch of the energy orb :ooh:

Kid fukk you doin'? Tryna tired yourself out :commentatordahell:

"I did set my fate, but once I thought he might win, I suddenly wanted to cling to life". shyt :wow:

Damn not the locket of Obuni and his family

tenor.gif

Oh we got the Hit mane byke next week? :blessed:

200.gif

King

The black man is always targeted.
Bushed
Daps
Noooo Goku doesn't need 5 saiyabs or whatever bs ritual they did to go SSG. And in the manga Vegeta figures out how to do it on his own.
The manga is different from the anime tho. I guess we're gonna have to see how he accesses super saiyan red but if he does use five saiyans then I call bullshyt on SSB > SSG

King

The black man is always targeted.
Bushed
Daps
No, Vegeta and Goku learned how to access god ki on their own eithout needing the circle. That's how they got access to SSB and why Vegeta managed to do it all on his own.
Just because they accessed SSB doesn't mean they accessed SSG tho.

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It is the next level of SSG. That's why they call it SSGSS in the literature. Its literally a Super Saiyan version of SSG.

They can skip to any form if they want. Goku can go from base to SSJ3 or SSJ2 to SSB or whatever. That's irrelevant.
Nah its not, its the SS form they already know combined with the SSG power they've attained. I know its confusing but that is exactly how they describe it.
In Goku's words, this form is what happens when a "Saiyan with the power of a Super Saiyan God further transforms himself into a Super Saiyan"[7]. The form can be obtained by a Saiyan who has become a Super Saiyan God and then retained the power, if the Saiyan utilizes the might of Super Saiyan God, and then attempts to transform into a Super Saiyan, they will instead naturally evolve into a Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan.

So like I said earlier when goku goes SSB and uses Kiaoken, that's not the next level of SSB its just two transformations combining into one.

SSG2 would be the the natural successor to SSG.

So basically its not like they achieved SSB they way they would have achieve SSJ. They just combined the old and new transformation.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Piccolo made quick work of that nikka he just wanted to pad his stats. :whew:

Gohan getting back into it but he shouldn't be struggling to beat G-League level nikkas, I hope they don't ho my dawg later :francis:
Gohan gonna die breh, nikka probably was gonna break down if piccolo ain't tell him to come on:birdman:

Please believe one person will die by accident, still awaits freeza n frost fukkery them nikkas too quiet:mjgrin:

Last edited:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Gohan is lucky to have already been through a bunch of chaos, death, and violence way back in Z, otherwise he'd be more traumatized than he already is. :mjcry:

Makes me realize how hectic this tournament would be for a regular human in real life. Trillions of unrelated lives, including women & children, on your head. :mjcry:

U10 taking the deaths proudly. :mjcry:

Farewell Gowasu. You had the Godtube channel game on lock. :mjcry:

Get killed by Zamasu in multiple timelines, have nikka jump through hoops to save you and get erased anyway brehs. :francis:

nikka should've drafted better, this nikka squad got handled so quick you would've thought Vlade Divac picked them. :scust: