Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

King

The black man is always targeted.
Bushed
Daps
I highly doubt Goku has mastered Super Saiyan Red to the point of turning into it by himself, even though he and Vegeta are able to use Super Saiyan Red in the manga by themselves. I think he's gonna get the aid of Cabba, Caulifia, and Kale to turn into Super Saiyan Red, but I'm :francis: about Caulifia's righteousness.

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps
In the Manga, SSG < SSB (More powerful, but unstable as shyt)

But it feels like they're doing it backwards in the show with SSG being the more powerful form, but rarely used.

King

The black man is always targeted.
Bushed
Daps
In the Manga, SSG < SSB (More powerful, but unstable as shyt)

But it feels like they're doing it backwards in the show with SSG being the more powerful form, but rarely used.
You talking about fully mastered super saiyan blue that goku had, because as far as I knew Vegeta's super saiyan blue (unmastered) was weaker than Super Saiyan Red

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
I guess I'll be the one to say it, that's not Uboni's kid in that picture in his locket. That little nikka ain't have none of his features and he's light skin as hell. My dude's fighting for the survival of Universe 10 meanwhile this thot's giving it up to any nikka with a power level over 9000:pacspit:
:mjlol:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
You talking about fully mastered super saiyan blue that goku had, because as far as I knew Vegeta's super saiyan blue (unmastered) was weaker than Super Saiyan Red
Lies goku said vegeta may be stronger than him before his ssb transformation and after goku had a ssg transformation...so can't be

Not a bytcher but these forms as well as vegeta power in comparison to goku, considering he was stronger all of super before the kaoken ass pull has to be addressed:francis:

Last edited:

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tumblr_otfppk_M8_CS1w3p557o1_540.gif

I just notice that Goku will use SSG against someone that he looks like Beerus :ehh: Coincidence? No. :sas2:
blue burns through stamina faster

makes sense hed use ssg in a drawn out fight

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
You think so? I've always thought Super Saiyan Red was stronger than blue considering that Goku with Super Saiyan Red was able to fight against Beerus at 100% and Goku with Super Saiyan Blue isn't. Just wouldn't make sense for a Super Saiyan Red would be weaker than Blue if Red has such a huge limit and Blue doesn't.
ss god (red) is the base form, ss bllue is the ascended version
blue just burns through stamina too fast

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Gohan is lucky to have already been through a bunch of chaos, death, and violence way back in Z, otherwise he'd be more traumatized than he already is. :mjcry:

Makes me realize how hectic this tournament would be for a regular human in real life. Trillions of unrelated lives, including women & children, on your head. :mjcry:

U10 taking the deaths proudly. :mjcry:

Farewell Gowasu. You had the Godtube channel game on lock. :mjcry:
:picard:

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps

I think so? It's hard to tell with the show because the Manga had SSG as the primary transformation with Blue being the Multiplier/Power stacker, while the show had SSB come out from jump.