Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Kid Bu

Pro
Daps
tumblr_otfppk_M8_CS1w3p557o1_540.gif

I just notice that Goku will use SSG against someone that he looks like Beerus :ehh: Coincidence? No. :sas2:

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
ToP Fodder Appreciation
1) Obuni: The man held it down for universe 10 all by himself giving Gohan trouble. His technique defo would have worked on Universe 9, 3 and 4.

2) Kasheral: I dig his appearance, his gimmick of creating weapons from his energy was interesting however it was not shown enough.

3) Dium(The Green bird): I thought he was gonna be a problem when there was a brief focus of him flying. His fireball looked quite dangerous hence Gohan stepping in and blasting it.

4) Vikal: I like her design it's one of my fav's I thought that she was gonna be evil but instead she's a sweetheart and probably the nicest fighter in the tournament. She was pretty much the only one that had wings and actually put it to good use unlike two characters from a certain universe that got eliminated. Sadly she got eliminated robbing us from seeing her use her wings more and being a threat.

5) Kakunsa: She's not exactly fodder, however, she was the first member of the kamikaze fireballs to be eliminated. Her transformed state is more appealing and was the best compared to her peers.

6) Zarbon.. I mean Jirasen: I thought dude was gonna be the one holding down universe 10, but the only thing he did was look at Piccolo as if he was going to molest him and get knocked out by tellytubby.

7) Nigirisshi: This was probably the most disappointing in my opinion there was a short scene on him with Kaioshin going on about how he's the strongest modified warrior heck they even made a bio listing all his abilities that would have been handy in this tournament. Dude messed up big time in the by freaking out when his fidget spinner got destroyed by Hit and Basil, he got punched away by Vegeta, and was finally kicked off the stage by Base Cabba. This dude clearly could have been 17 teen's rival and a threat towards other fighters. I hope Toyotaro does justice with him.

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Sorry but....i hate Zeno :mjcry:

ezgif-1-1f62965a5a.gif

RIP angels are evil :ufdup:
I think only a select few are in on it. Like I said initially, Whis is probably aware of what's going on too but doesn't particularly give a fukk. I bet if/when the GP decides to go crazy he's gonna be like "Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that :yeshrug:. Y'all can handle it tho:troll:"

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
I think only a select few are in on it. Like I said initially, Whis is probably aware of what's going on too but doesn't particularly give a fukk. I bet if/when the GP decides to go crazy he's gonna be like "Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that :yeshrug:. Y'all can handle it tho:troll:"
Kinda seems like the 2 angles knew their universe didn't have a shot.

Whis cooling it cause he got a good shot of actually making it out of this compared to the rest of the universes

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Kinda seems like the 2 angles knew their universe didn't have a shot.

Whis cooling it cause he got a good shot of actually making it out of this compared to the rest of the universes
That's what I think too. He feels secure enough in their chances that he doesn't need to fret about it or bring it up.

King

The black man is always targeted.
Bushed
Daps
Only drawback is that theoretically it shouldn't be as powerful as SSB. Who knows what asspull is coming next though. :russ:
You think so? I've always thought Super Saiyan Red was stronger than blue considering that Goku with Super Saiyan Red was able to fight against Beerus at 100% and Goku with Super Saiyan Blue isn't. Just wouldn't make sense for a Super Saiyan Red would be weaker than Blue if Red has such a huge limit and Blue doesn't.

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
You think so? I've always thought Super Saiyan Red was stronger than blue considering that Goku with Super Saiyan Red was able to fight against Beerus at 100% and Goku with Super Saiyan Blue isn't. Just wouldn't make sense for a Super Saiyan Red would be weaker than Blue if Red has such a huge limit and Blue doesn't.
Beerus was 75% wasn't he