Pro
Daps
Sorry but....i hate Zeno :mjcry:

ezgif-1-1f62965a5a.gif

RIP angels are evil :ufdup:

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Piccolo straight nuked that nikka. And then blasted him off the date for good measure. Looking like a prime demon king.

Arms too short to box with Godhan
:wow:

I can see Goatku losing and leaving Godhan to clean up. I just can't see my man losing with his family at risk. Plus those ending credits.

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Gohan is lucky to have already been through a bunch of chaos, death, and violence way back in Z, otherwise he'd be more traumatized than he already is. :mjcry:

Makes me realize how hectic this tournament would be for a regular human in real life. Trillions of unrelated lives, including women & children, on your head. :mjcry:

U10 taking the deaths proudly. :mjcry:

Farewell Gowasu. You had the Godtube channel game on lock. :mjcry:

Piccolo never stopped being a father. Not even once. :wow:

Here come Goku's hoe ass talm bout "I came over here to see my son fight" :pacspit: fukk what the courts say you skating piece of shyt. Showing up on weekends trying to claim Gohan :scust: making saiyans everywhere look bad

The coil.com. :deadmanny:

Mensch Fontana

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHHICEY
I guess I'll be the one to say it, that's not Uboni's kid in that picture in his locket. That little nikka ain't have none of his features and he's light skin as hell. My dude's fighting for the survival of Universe 10 meanwhile this thot's giving it up to any nikka with a power level over 9000:pacspit:
Get married in an alternate universe brehs :camby:

Splash

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I guess I'll be the one to say it, that's not Uboni's kid in that picture in his locket. That little nikka ain't have none of his features and he's light skin as hell. My dude's fighting for the survival of Universe 10 meanwhile this thot's giving it up to any nikka with a power level over 9000:pacspit:
:laff::laff::laff:

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
images

(Cute, Cuddly and Crazy)

images

(The Magic-Girl Anime Phenomenon has been popular in Japan for Decades. Sailor Moon is the most famous)

hqdefault.jpg

(When are fools going to learn? Stop F*ckin wit GOAThan The Prodigal Son)

Honestly I enjoyed the last two Episodes. The whole Magic-Girl thing was clearly homage to Sailor-Moon and all those shows. Yes I can understand someone saying it was filler but I was laughing especially at #17 being so cold and heartless, I mean he is part machine. Big Girl was giving out major work too with all those hearts, lol. That Yardrat Kat looks like he's more powerful than he showing. Beerus needs to get into comedy, Dudes jokes have me dying, don't even call Gohan by name, lol. So Fools wanna Test GOAThan and PiccoGOAT? Those two dudes was all Uni-10 had and they actually fought hard but Piccolo bodied dude with that Heatseaking Ki. Sh!t was fire, liked how he knew he won the fight before it was even over.

GOAThan just needs time to understand his opponent and I think he can win this. I know a transformation is coming but I think the stakes have to be higher for GOAThan to change to another form. If the ending credits photo is right, GOATku and GOAThan might be the last standing. Look the stakes are high, entire Universes and Timelines are being erased. GOAThan clearly wasn't happy about what happen just like GOATku when he looking at the Grand Priest. This is a deadly game of high stakes poker that's about get even more serious with Two Universes fully erased. Next week going to be Lit with Hit getting some shine too. Overall we can kind of see how this is going to come down to the New Saiyans and others from Uni-6, Uni-7 and the Pride Trooper survivors.