Dragonball : Sparking! ZERO (Budokai Tenkaichi 4)

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
We’re not trying to spend 1000 hours in practice mode to get good at a game. Fighterz has its place but most people just want a pick up and play DBZ game that looks cool.:yeshrug:
I'm happy some nikkas just being honest about being casuals instead of lying

Nothing was wrong with DBFZ, nikkas just trash

The reality is that there's a place for both and should be

Giving arcsys a shonen jump crossover is a good idea, like someone else mentioned

AStrangeName

Griffith did nothing wrong
Daps
My point of view with the Dragon Ball games is that, they need games that cater to their respective audience.

Budokai & Budokai Tenkaichi/Sparking = Casual

FighterZ = Competitive

Xenoverse = Those who want an MMO experience that is also casual friendly

We're pretty much back to how it was in the 2000s with the variety of Dragon Ball games we can choose from.

Last edited:

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No Dragon Ball game Should be played like FighterZ :mjlol:
You're an idiot if you think this. DBFZ was literally perfect for DBZ. I thought of that game nearly 20 years before its creation when I first seen Cable's Hyper Viper Beam in MVC2. I said they need to create a DBZ game just like this and they did and it was nearly perfect. No other type of fighter for DBZ needed to be created for it after.

Definitely wouldn't say its a waste of time while they both arena fighters the style is different enough so I can see the necessity for the game. I doubt we will get a DBFZ2 honestly we have a better chance of having a Shonen Jump Crossover in the style of DBFZ. I do know people underestimate how well DBFZ did though when it comes to sales cause its one of the highest sold DBZ games period and on the competitive side I believe its the only non-street fighter game to have the most entrants at Evo.
Hell, I'll take that over this trash. I said it before and I'll say it again, those Budokai games SUCKED but we played them bc they were DBZ. There is no need for them anymore once we finally got a real fighting game in DBFZ.

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
You're an idiot if you think this. DBFZ was literally perfect for DBZ. I thought of that game nearly 20 years before its creation when I first seen Cable's Hyper Viper Beam in MVC2. I said they need to create a DBZ game just like this and they did and it was nearly perfect. No other type of fighter for DBZ needed to be created for it after.

Hell, I'll take that over this trash. I said it before and I'll say it again, those Budokai games SUCKED but we played them bc they were DBZ. There is no need for them anymore once we finally got a real fighting game in DBFZ.
I don't agree with DBFZ being the only type of DBZ game going forward its a big franchise with a wide fanbase so nothing wrong with making games to cater to the different audiences. Going back to the old Budokai games I can say that when it comes to a solid fighting game DBFZ would be the better choice but for the Budokai Tenkaichi series it definitely has a place in the DBZ gamesphere as the reaction this game has been getting has shown. Both games have their places and I'm just glad to see anime games getting actual quality games.

DBZ + MVC was always a dream combo for me as well. Its obvious the MVC series has borrowed a bit from DBZ especially with the flashy effects and speed of the fighting and the beam supers (Ryu especially) so its a no brainer. I remember a while back the MVC3 director wanted to add a bit more DBZ flair in the game in terms of stuff like beam clashes due to dbz.

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans

:russell: IDGAF about a Street Fighter skinned DBZ game

Why you think people still play Xenoverse

And the Budokai games are still well loved

Fast paced action destructible levels beam battles that’s what people want in a Dragon ball game because it’s just like the anime

nairdas

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russell: IDGAF about a Street Fighter skinned DBZ game

Why you think people still play Xenoverse

And the Budokai games are still well loved

Fast paced action destructible levels beam battles that’s what people want in a Dragon ball game because it’s just like the anime
That's why I said if wanted this just keep playing Xenoverse. This is a waste of time.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Yo this shyt looked official. I remember my Budokai days very well, I was a huge DBZ stan. I'm def gonna cop this when it drop, brings back a lot of memories from my ps2 days.

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps

That's why I said if wanted this just keep playing Xenoverse. This is a waste of time.
Jesus christ the fukk is the matter with you :mindblown:

Is this some kind of identity issue?

What's wrong with variety?

No one said they'll be making only tenkaichi forever. Just let Tenkaichi fans get their game, we haven't had a true tenkaichi game since 3 came out in 2007(?)

Gahddamn quit being hateful

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District

No one said they'll be making only tenkaichi forever. Just let Tenkaichi fans get their game, we haven't had a true tenkaichi game since 3 came out in 2007(?)

Funny how bullshyt like dB the breakers or jump force gets released and get nowhere near the hate as something that actually looms good :dead:

It just ain't their favorite series. shyt is dumb. Not like fighterz is dead. Just go play that. A sequel will undoubtedly come. They probably just are waiting for the anime to return. Or maybe Daima content will be the focus of the sequel. Either way, a bunch of huffing for nothing

nairdas

Daps
Reppin
NULL

It's a waste of time that's my problem. We should be getting DBFZ2 instead of shyt right now. If we had gotten that first and then this like a year or two after that then I wouldn't have said anything. Now I know this shyt has probably just delayed the real fighting game.

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
It's a waste of time that's my problem. We should be getting DBFZ2 instead of shyt right now. If we had gotten that first and then this like a year or two after that then I wouldn't have said anything. Now I know this shyt has probably just delayed the real fighting game.
Its not a waste of time its just a game that isn't for you thats all. We don't know what Arcsys is working on Granblue and also Strive still and we don't know what else they are working on at the moment.

Genos

Superstar
Daps
Breh there are like 4 active DB games right now. XV2, Fighterz, kakarot, DB breakers have all gotten recent updates. Why the fukk would you think this is taking away from Fighterz 2? Do you think the fighterz devs are making this game? I don't get why you're so hurt about nikkas having fun on a different game, being made by a different developer?