Dragonball : Sparking! ZERO (Budokai Tenkaichi 4)

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
It's a waste of time that's my problem. We should be getting DBFZ2 instead of shyt right now. If we had gotten that first and then this like a year or two after that then I wouldn't have said anything. Now I know this shyt has probably just delayed the real fighting game.
nikka how entitled are you?

fukk you mean "waste of time"? They have to serve different audience tastes. Not everybody fukks with fighterz even if its a great game. Some people like variety. There's many dragon ball games out now.

This isn't taking anything away from fighterz

Just because you don't like it, doesnt mean it's a waste of time.

Breh there are like 4 active DB games right now. XV2, Fighterz, kakarot, DB breakers have all gotten recent updates. Why the fukk would you think this is taking away from Fighterz 2? Do you think the fighterz devs are making this game? I don't get why you're so hurt about nikkas having fun on a different game, being made by a different developer?
^ this

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL

fukk you mean "waste of time"? They have to serve different audience tastes. Not everybody fukks with fighterz even if its a great game. Some people like variety. There's many dragon ball games out now.

^ this
I mean exactly what I said it is a waste of time. You nikkas that want this just go play xenoverse. There was no need to go back to this style once they figured out how to do a real fighting game with the IP.

How can y'all like this shyt? They're just mashing games and they all play the same. From Budokai 1 to fukking burst limit. They're generic as fukk and should have never been made again.

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
I mean exactly what I said it is a waste of time. You nikkas that want this just go play xenoverse. There was no need to go back to this style once they figured out how to do a real fighting game with the IP.

How can y'all like this shyt? They're just mashing games and they all play the same. From Budokai 1 to fukking burst limit. They're generic as fukk and should have never been made again.
Grumpy :umad:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan

^ this
The dude your talking to has a bedtime and jammies with the feet still on.

71+dswdnsgL._AC_UY1000_.jpg

Try not to be too hard on him.

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
I can't wait to see the final product I'm not feeling the hud it just feels off to me but its probably still being worked on. I will say Budokai 3 had the best hud of any dbz game cause that shyt looks so dope imo:banderas:

maxresdefault.jpg

El Cocodrilo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For everyone arguing about this, there's nothing to stop them from working on Fighterz 2 while they work on this because it's 2 totally separate developers, even though Bandai Namco is the publisher

This is developed by Spike Chunsoft and Fighterz is made by Arc Systems (Guilty Gear and Blaz Blue) and there's nothing to stop them from working on Fighterz 2 rn as we speak

Daps
How retarded do you have to be to unironically think every Dragon Ball game is made by the same damn company?? :dead: :dead: Like even goddam kindergarteners can understand Mario is made by Nintendo and not Sony or whatever. :deadrose::deadrose::deadrose: DBFZ is DEAD; ArcSys no longer has the license and as long as they're preoccupied with releasing Rule 34 bait anime girls into Guilty Gear they have no interest in renewing it to make a sequel. Dumbasses don't even understand how to update the netcode of their own half decade old game at this point. :unimpressed: And none of that has a lick of bearing on the development and release of THIS or any other DB game. So shut the fukk up about it and clear the fukk out this thread with any crying or bytching concerning it, this a TENKAICHI SPARKING ZERO EXCLUSIVE SPACE PUSSIES :pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::blessed::blessed::blessed:

AStrangeName

Griffith did nothing wrong
Daps
I'm gonna have to say it if you ain't getting this on PC you fukking up. Unreal Engine shyt probably gonna become a modder's paradise. :banderas:
The modding community was having the time of their lives with XenoVerse 2, they finna be on X-Games mode with Sparking Zero. :ohlawd:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can't wait to see the final product I'm not feeling the hud it just feels off to me but its probably still being worked on. I will say Budokai 3 had the best hud of any dbz game cause that shyt looks so dope imo:banderas:

maxresdefault.jpg
When you overkill someone and the health bar blows up >>>>>>>
This was the GOAT DBZ game idc what anyone says.:banderas:

Daps
It's a waste of time that's my problem. We should be getting DBFZ2 instead of shyt right now. If we had gotten that first and then this like a year or two after that then I wouldn't have said anything. Now I know this shyt has probably just delayed the real fighting game.
:pachaha: What is this take? This game has been anticipated for a decade. Fighters is fairly new. There’s nothing dbz aboutbfighterz tho.

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:pachaha: What is this take? This game has been anticipated for a decade. Fighters is fairly new. There’s nothing dbz aboutbfighterz tho.
For a decade? By who?? We wanted a real fighter and we finally got Fighterz. How is Fighterz not dbz like? That's the worst take I've ever heard. Only thing it's missing is actually for all the characters, but super dash makes up for that is my opinion.