Dragonball : Sparking! ZERO (Budokai Tenkaichi 4)

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
For a decade? By who?? We wanted a real fighter and we finally got Fighterz. How is Fighterz not dbz like? That's the worst take I've ever heard. Only thing it's missing is actually for all the characters, but super dash makes up for that is my opinion.

fresh-prince-we.gif

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
I'm gonna have to say it if you ain't getting this on PC you fukking up. Unreal Engine shyt probably gonna become a modder's paradise. :banderas:

One thing i was always a fan of was the modding community of Xenoverse. As someone who plays alot of Smash mods and Marvel 3 mods I fully agree. This game would be worth it just off the mods alone.

Well, those of us who are not complete trash at fighting games

Agreed lol. Back in the day everyone said the same thing (As soon as they make a marvel vs game with dbz characters its a wrap) DBFZ is the game fighting fans wanted for years. Anyone saying otherwise just ass at fighters lol.

Daps
For a decade? By who?? We wanted a real fighter and we finally got Fighterz. How is Fighterz not dbz like? That's the worst take I've ever heard. Only thing it's missing is actually for all the characters, but super dash makes up for that is my opinion.
Who’s we bro? Lmao

Fighterz is a niche game. Most fans if DBZ want a game where it actually feels like… dbz. Aka you can fly, transform, shoot ki blast etc

Not dating fighterz is bad. But that game has been out and is already filled with tons of new characters, literally no point in a 2nd game.

Anyway, this will blow that out of the water in terms of sales.

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
Who’s we bro? Lmao

Fighterz is a niche game. Most fans if DBZ want a game where it actually feels like… dbz. Aka you can fly, transform, shoot ki blast etc

Not dating fighterz is bad. But that game has been out and is already filled with tons of new characters, literally no point in a 2nd game.

Do you know how much Fighterz sold?

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Who’s we bro? Lmao

A niche game that also happens to be the highest selling DBZ game of all time :pachaha:

Delulu :mjlol:

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
About the same as XV2 and like
I’m saying, this game is far more anticipated than either. Saying that we should have gotten fighterz 2 over this is crazy.
I agree dude is tripping about the whole "this game is a waste of time why not fighterz2" but the idea that Figtherz was some small niche shyt when its the best selling dbz game is crazy

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
Who’s we bro? Lmao

That fellow sounds fairly out of touch with how large the Budokai Tenkaichi community actually is. He will likely gain a proper perspective of where this series stands in the conversation once S!0 launches but its been so long since BT3 so the ignorance is to be expected.
FighterZ does deserve its credit for showing proof of concept that the games can still move units on a large scale
:yeshrug:

Daps
A niche game that also happens to be the highest selling DBZ game of all time :pachaha:

Delulu :mjlol:

I agree dude is tripping about the whole "this game is a waste of time why not fighterz2" but the idea that Figtherz was some small niche shyt when its the best selling dbz game is crazy
:yeshrug: Fighterz appealed to both fans of dbz and fans of fight games. Hence why it sold so much. Like someone else said, it’s basically a reskinned “street fighter”. And it’s good don’t get me wrong, but it isn’t a dbz game. That man acting like Fighterz should be the new norm when most fans of the series want an actual dbz experience.

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
:yeshrug: Fighterz appealed to both fans of dbz and fans of fight games. Hence why it sold so much. Like someone else said, it’s basically a reskinned “street fighter”. And it’s good don’t get me wrong, but it isn’t a dbz game. That man acting like Fighterz should be the new norm when most fans of the series want an actual dbz experience.
Have you played street fighter?

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who’s we bro? Lmao

Like I said those of us that don't suck at fighting games wanted Fighterz. What you mean there is no need for a 2nd game? There's still tons of characters and stages they haven't used, they can't start it out with rollback netcode this time etc. Definitely a second game is needed. Way more needed than this trash Budokai shyt.

AStrangeName

Griffith did nothing wrong
Daps
Most of this thread is folks arguing about Fighterz vs Tenkaichi :dead:

We need a release date asap.
Crazy how almost 20 years ago, we had Budokai 3, Super Dragon Ball Z and Budokai Tenkaichi/Sparking and coexist no problem. But having FighterZ and Sparking nowadays could cause this much friction.