Dragonball : Sparking! ZERO (Budokai Tenkaichi 4)

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
Honestly every dragon ball z game after dragon ball fighterz is going to be underwhelming. Nothing about this game is exciting me yet, the gameplay mechanics gonna have to have some serious depth to hook me. I wish they would skip all the dbz shyt which has been done a billion times…every dbz trailer has Goku and vegeta fighting in vegeta during sayian saga which hasn’t been exciting since 1999. Don’t care to fight frieza on namek either…or cell or kid buu. I have zero desire replaying those scenes…let me survive as trunks n the future fighting Goku black or something. Or fight Moro or that dude w/ the robotic eye.

Last edited:

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
Honestly every dragon ball z game after dragon ball fighterz is going to be underwhelming. Nothing about this game is exciting me yet, the gameplay mechanics gonna have to have some serious depth to hook me. I wish they would skip all the dbz shyt which has been done a billion times…every dbz trailer has Goku and vegeta fighting in vegeta during sayian saga which hasn’t been exciting since 1999. Don’t care to fight frieza on namek either…or cell or kid buu. I have zero desire replaying those scenes…let me survive as trunks n the future fighting Goku black or something. Or fight Moro or that dude w/ the robotic eye.
:ufdup: it's s tenkaichi game, what do you expect?

It's supposed to have everything. Quit complaining.

Genos

Superstar
Daps
Just keep playing fighterz, this game is for the real nikkas

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
"You thought you were Tenkaichi? They don't love you like that."

draymond_pierce_trash_talk_.0.png

"B-b-bu-but Fighter Z --"

tenor.gif

That style of game was never going to be the go to for DragonBall Z. This will outsell Fighter Z by a wide margin. Get over it. You all should be happy that they even took the gamble on Fighter Z to begin with.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We’re not trying to spend 1000 hours in practice mode to get good at a game. Fighterz has its place but most people just want a pick up and play DBZ game that looks cool.:yeshrug:

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm