Dragonball : Sparking! ZERO (Budokai Tenkaichi 4)

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Tenkaichi stans are so delusional about FighterZ :mjlol:

Be mad at a game that requires actual skill and pretend it's not the most popular DBZ game ever brehs :skip:

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids

DRAGON BALL: Sparking! ZERO - Gameplay Showcase [BUDOKAI TENKAICHI Series]

Damn.
I may have to get back into this.
I just hate when they make new DBZ games and start over with the story and then stop at a certain point.

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Be mad at a game that requires actual skill and pretend it's not the most popular DBZ game ever brehs :skip:
This new game is a waste of time. just keep playing Xenoverse if you wanted this shyt.

The real fighting game fans should have gotten DBFZ2.

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
This new game is a waste of time. just keep playing Xenoverse if you wanted this shyt.

The real fighting game fans should have gotten DBFZ2.
Definitely wouldn't say its a waste of time while they both arena fighters the style is different enough so I can see the necessity for the game. I doubt we will get a DBFZ2 honestly we have a better chance of having a Shonen Jump Crossover in the style of DBFZ. I do know people underestimate how well DBFZ did though when it comes to sales cause its one of the highest sold DBZ games period and on the competitive side I believe its the only non-street fighter game to have the most entrants at Evo.

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Definitely wouldn't say its a waste of time while they both arena fighters the style is different enough so I can see the necessity for the game. I doubt we will get a DBFZ2 honestly we have a better chance of having a Shonen Jump Crossover in the style of DBFZ. I do know people underestimate how well DBFZ did though when it comes to sales cause its one of the highest sold DBZ games period and on the competitive side I believe its the only non-street fighter game to have the most entrants at Evo.
It's the best selling DBZ of all time, they have to go as far as fabrication to front on it

Genos

Superstar
Daps

It's crazy because you only see fighterz fans in these threads crying acting like there aren't 4 different active dbz games right now.

I love fighterz, it's one of my favorite fighting games. But damn, we also are living in a new fighting game renaissance. I can play tons of other quality fighters, instead of crying in every Tenkaichi thread

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
No Dragon Ball game Should be played like FighterZ :mjlol:
Akira Toriyama(R.I.P Goat :wow: ) disagreed :sas1:
toriyama_comment_fighterz.jpg

“This is truly incredible!

You can fight your heart out with a quality and speed that were unthinkable even just a little while ago! It’s already too much for me to handle.

The style and direction are amazing too, and it all looks too cool!

Thank you!!”

Funnily enough the only other DBZ game he did this for is Super Dragonball Z on the PS2 which was also a more traditional fighter
toriyama_super_dbz_comment.gif

Everyone on the staff, who is more knowledgeable about Dragon Ball than a guy like me, and who love it very much, obsessed over [reproducing] the atmosphere of the original comic, and have finished up a truly enjoyable game!
Everyone, by all means please give it a play, losing yourself in the battle world of this hot Super Dragon Ball Z!
— Akira Toriyama
:sas2:

Last edited: