Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle for iOS/Android :banderas:

Icantspell

#freedaguys
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO FOREVER
I gave it 3 more summons on the God banner. I said no more

first summon, 5 ships, insta SSJ, Super Saiyan Gohan. I was beaten down but I had to keep going
second summon, no super saiyan, rare garbage
third summon, one ship, super saiyan 2, I was ready to quit life. no scouter no nothing.

BUUHAN :banderas:
His drop rate is great I got him on my 1st account and on my 2nd account. :banderas:

I got Goku black today :blessed:

Sonny Creems

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn, thanks then

Should I use them on SSBKK then or just wait and hope I get a higher god lead
Apparently that SSB Goku from the Baba shop will return so don't use them on SSBKK either. Save them incase you pull a God leader.
There are 4 more Old Kais from the GT events if you have the time to get away from the Dokkan events.

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Guess who I just pulled?

jerry_cigar.gif

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I wish I had a team for the super Broly and Cells event. Just can't figure them out

shyt I ain't even got a Buuhan event team

Sonny Creems

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wish I had a team for the super Broly and Cells event. Just can't figure them out

shyt I ain't even got a Buuhan event team
Broly all you need is characters that lower DEF and he's finished. Cell actually isn't difficult since he has no damage reduction just the healing. What mono teams can you run?

Sonny Creems

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Rigby.
From the looks of it your best bet against Broly would be an AGL squad:

S. Vegito
SSBKK Goku
Ultimate Gohan (
potential stun)
Whis (potential stun and free heal)
Kid Buu (lowers DEF)
Bojack (I know, :scusthov: but he lowers DEF as well)

Once you lower his defence the third time he will take full damage so prioritize getting Buu and Bojack supers right away. Same strategy for both his STR and final PHY forms.
Items: Senzu, Dende, Ghost, Icarus/Whis/Yemma

For Cell, Buuhan is definitely the way to go:

Buuhan
Ultimate Gohan
SSJ Goku
(changes orbs for Buuhan, potential stun)
Android 13 (changes orbs for Buuhan)
Turles (stunner)
General Blue (stunner)

Int mostly relies on Buuhan for damage anyways so I figured it'd be better to try and stun your way to victory having both Turles and Blue. Pair SSJ Goku with an awakened friend Buuhan so he always has orbs at his disposal. Pair your Buuhan with either stunner (Blue has a higher chance btw) and take advantage of the Metamorphosis link with 13 when possible. Gohan can also be paired with your Buuhan since he doesn't need 12 ki to super and has Shocking Speed which will help yours super.
Items: Senzu/Dende, Ghost, Baba, Icarus/Whis/Yemma (I don't think you would need more than one healing since Buuhan heals but if you do, scratch Baba)

I'm not sure either of your teams can take on the Buuhan event. You don't have enough firepower to beat him in his earlier forms but you definitely have a chance to outlast him with your INT squad if you can get stuns off consistently. The hardest parts will be Buuhan himself at the start and the PHY form. You will want to save your Ghost Ushers for the PHY form and/or the last turn of the INT Buucolo form when he's healing if you don't get the stun off of course. It will be a long battle but you will cruise your way to victory if you can get past the PHY form since its TEQ the rest of the way.
Items: Senzu, Dende, Ghost, Icarus/Whis/Yemma

Your PHY team isn't ready to take on tougher events, especially ones with STR opponents but you do have the luxury of two sealers:

Broly
SSJ Bardock
SSJ Gotenks
SSB Goku
SSB Vegeta
Kid Buu

Rotations: Broly/SSJ Bardock + Broly/SSJ Gotenks

Hope that helps breh:salute:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Wasted all my energy on this Mecha Frieza event. Finally got the fukker maxed out and Dokkan'd

I really wanna my dokkan my PHY Broly, but is it worth dropping kais on him? I have like 12 and I haven't pulled a leader since getting Buu early last month