Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle for iOS/Android :banderas:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Yea I'm gunna start stashing those Baba Shop SSJ Gohan's to raise that SA when he comes around.
Definitely not looking forward to that grind tho. I just got LR Goku a couple weeks back and that shyt was hell:sadbron:

I'm still working on my LR goku. I only got like 130 medals :mjcry:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I only got SSJ Gogeta on the banner. I really wanted SSJ Vegito or SSJ3 Trunks.

Sonny Creems

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I got Great Ape Tora, Int Golden Frieza, Meta-Rildo, Dupe Super Vegito, Omega Shenron, two STR SSJ3 Vegetas, and Phy SSB Goku from 80 tickets

Sonny Creems

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What you saving up for :lupe:

I'm sitting on 405 right...tempted to pull on the god banner
Vegito Blue and SSJR Black. I'm definitely pulling on the god banner. I want those extra Old Kais. I know your f2p but you should really consider that sale. From what I read its 65 stones for $4 American. Plus we're gunna get more stones for Part 2. @Icantspell @Rigby. how bout y'all?

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Vegito Blue and SSJR Black. I'm definitely pulling on the god banner. I want those extra Old Kais. I know your f2p but you should really consider that sale. From what I read its 65 stones for $4 American. Plus we're gunna get more stones for Part 2. @Icantspell @Rigby. how bout y'all?
I've used like 40 stones for Black and got dikked smh. Also got burnt w my 80 stones on the God banner, only got nuker Cell and two AOE Brolys. I might have to get active again for Vegito Blue though.

Icantspell

#freedaguys
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO FOREVER
I might just go ahead and do that but should I save it for rose or pull on this banner ?

Sonny Creems

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was. But I came back down to earth on the stone version of the banner. Two SSRs (Str Broly and Teq GT SSJ Trunks) in the first of three multis although I managed to pull dupes of Broly(after I already awakened him:francis:) and Teq Vegito off singles
I might just go ahead and do that but should I save it for rose or pull on this banner ?
Rose and VB will have the Extreme and Super God leaders in their respective pools so its really up to you. Those are also gunna be 3 multis and a free so maybe I'd lean towards that one.